mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020
I've been really getting into how suicide affects the people left behind lately, and I feel this immense responsibility to make this as easy as possible for others. That includes the location from where I'm gonna ctb.

I yearn to fall asleep an just not wake up again, so comfort and cozyness was my main concern at first. So my ideal was to save up for some N, and curl up under my heavy blanket, curtains drawn, listening to my favorite music or watching a show. When I looked into how the grief process goes for most people, who lost someone unexpectedly, I found out how important it can be for the grieving to see and touched the passed person one more time to help let go and let reality sink in. For that, I'd have to be found soon after my bus left.
I live alone now, and there no family member or friend has a spare key to my apartment. If I gave one out now, I think people would become suspicious due to recent events. As long as I'm lowkey and don't do unusual things, my friends and family tend to not check on me at all though. So I fear I'd be found when decomposition would be already very noticeable. Besides..I'd prefer to be found by police, especially if I don't succeed in getting N, and have to resort to other methods that may make me look less than peaceful to others.

So my next thought was to ctb in a forest near my city, watching the sunset and sent a delayed e-mail with my location to someone. Don't know who I'd send it to yet though. However, it's much less comfortable to on the forest floor (I dont want to bring a picnic blanket or pillow to not catch attention to soon), plus thought of being incapacitated in public terrifies me.
And again there is the possibility to be found by random people or even kids and totally traumatizing them.

I'm sure Some of you will think it's strange that I care so much about what happens after my death, but I really can't shake this off. This crushing feeling guilt of being responsible for the feelings of others is part of my reasoning for ctb to begin with.

Reactions: not4us
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Luckily my family don't care about me so I don't have that problem. I'm gonna cbt in my room peacefully I hope. It's comfortable and isn't disgusting for anybody because my dad has experience with dead so it's fine I guess

mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020
Luckily my family don't care about me so I don't have that problem. I'm gonna cbt in my room peacefully I hope. It's comfortable and isn't disgusting for anybody because my dad has experience with dead so it's fine I guess

I'd be worried to be found to soon in that case though.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I'm going to hang myself in the garage at home. I live with my family so I worry my mother might die when she see my body but I don't have a choice. I couldn't find a reliable spot outside of home.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I'd be worried to be found to soon in that case though.
Yes, I'm worried about that too. I was thinking of renting an hotel room but I had an attempt last month. I being sick for that for like a week and they didn't even notice so my room looks pretty safe hahaha

Reactions: checkouttime and Anthagonos
mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020
Yes, I'm worried about that too. I was thinking of renting an hotel room but I had an attempt last month. I being sick for that for like a week and they didn't even notice so my room looks pretty safe hahaha

I think that's your perception. I'm sure your family notices you going to the bathroom or getting a snack sometimes. Or even creaking when you move. Somethims we thing we think we are super silent but thats not exactly true. Still wish you good luck though

Reactions: Lmd
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
I havent decided between my 2 options yet. Either way I will be in a car, and only emergency workers will find me.

I wouldn't put that on someone I know or a rando to find me like that.

Reactions: mooncake
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
A car sounds really good option. I wish I had one

Can you rent one? I'm probably going to, as I have a nice car and I dont want to ruin it. Haha

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Probably in my room because I don't find any other place safe. When I'm asleep my parents don't go to my room because I told them I'm not comfortable with that and they are ok with it so I dont think I'll get found early. I have thought about some forest or whatever but I'm scared of being found by a stranger and either saved or used by a weirdo (rape, sold..)