• Total voters
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
What is your place? Which will be the last of your bus journey

hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
got a shotgun waiting for me at my local FFL. either plan to do it as soon as i get the bitch (outside the store), or bring it home and do it there (to make room for reservations).

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
In the beautiful woods of forest of dean

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: deathwish2, Mauve87 and Gonnerr
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Where depends on how! If it were SN, at home in bed. FSH, in a local wooded area. CO inhalation, in my backyard.

i would like to

i would like to

existing is exhausting
Sep 29, 2023
Where depends on how! If it were SN, at home in bed. FSH, in a local wooded area. CO inhalation, in my backyard.
Hello, may I know what's the meaning of SN, FSH and CO?

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Hopefully in my car. I've been trying to figure out how I can do partial inside of it. Or just a shotgun. Either way I just feel comfortable inside of it.

AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Hello, may I know what's the meaning of SN, FSH and CO?
Sodium Nitrite, Full Suspension Hanging, Carbon Monoxide. Each different methods with their own megathreads!

• Informative
Reactions: i would like to
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Start on a 16 story balcony. Finish somewhere below that.

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
It really comes down to the method I select but as of right now I am still planning on hotel ctb. It's been done a lot, and is successful. We have to die somewhere and I have spent enough time in hotels to realize I can pull this off.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Nature , top of a mountain with a beautiful view

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
In the magic world where other people would mind their own, without trying to play heroes, I'd like to ctb in the open.
To sit down under a tree, watch the sunset and drink my cocktail. And then just wait to fall asleep while enjoying the view.
Realistically I'll be in my fucking sad room, with the door locked, to buy the most time possible in case someone come for the rescue T.T

Reactions: MelancholyGirl
D

DarkWillow22

May 26, 2023
Ideally, I want to ctb looking off the side of the largest bridge near me. It's a beautiful view, but I'd never be able to due to the traffic constantly on it. So my second option would probably be somewhere far away from my family, that I'd have to take a bus or train to, and just walk into the nearest woods and do it there.
Reality for me is like Mushroom though, locked away in my bedroom, praying to god that they don't walk in on me, just let EMS find my dead body.

CandycanePuke

CandycanePuke

Sep 26, 2023
My room at night so I can be left alone. Just need to figure out what I can use for a partial hanging.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mauve87
Epikur

Epikur

Oct 6, 2023
Nowhere where I could be found by people who know me. Most likely a hotel room as I will use the exit bag. Not very nice for the personnel, but better than being found by your beloved ones.

Mauve87

Mauve87

Aug 30, 2023
I wanted to do it at my family's home, but decided not to in the last minute. It would be selfish to traumatize my relatives like that

I'm thinking about hanging myself in a forest but it's hard to find a secluded spot

HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
I live in the city so my best bet is at home, especially because I live alone. But dying in the fields of my hometown countryside sounds so peaceful.. I ought to give that a thought.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Ideally I would do it somewhere beautiful but I worry someone would come across me too soon. A hotel is easiest but so unpleasant, so I also think about doing it in my car somewhere in nature. But then my family can't use my car after I'm gone (I assume my body will make the interior super gross/it would probably be creepy for them) and I think it would be very helpful for them to be able to use my car.

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
It seems that 50% of people will do it. Unfortunately, like me, there are not many options for 0 ATM

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
Over the years my plans have changed. For a long time I meant to either hang from a tree in some difficult to access woodland nearby or use CO in a tent in the same area. More recently I have been planning to die by heroin OD in my bed at home.