• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Where will you CTB?

• Your Bedroom

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Your Bathroom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your Basement

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hotel room

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • AirBnB type place

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Outslide Urban

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Outsite Rural

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Deep in the forest

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
WHere's your preference for location
my preference is always a hotel room.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
i want to be in my bed. i want to die in "sleep". SN is probably my best choice, but if im not doing that charcoal or h2s are good ideas

Reactions: mtoro998
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
I alternate between being outside under the stars, which is romantic, and staying in a hotel room, which is practical.

My latest idea is to buy a night sky projector and plug it into an outlet in the hotel bathroom 🧠

• Love
Reactions: mtoro998 and LifeIsCrazyNemb
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
ideally, i'd die somewhere deep in the Olympic National Park from a self inflicted gunshot, & the animals + nature would deal w my corpse. i'd die away from ppl, & would never have to be around them again, even in death.

unfortunately that isn't feasible for many reasons🧸so instead im trying to get myself to jump off of a building, in a big city.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: steppingoff and divinemistress36
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
My dream is to CTB in a beautiful outdoor location (example: Isle of Skye - Scotland) but hotel room is a better solution for my family and friends and is really more pratical.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: steppingoff and vak
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
My desired location is outside in a natural area. I would never CTB in my home. Partly because I wouldn't want my family to find my body first.

• Hugs
Reactions: steppingoff and LifeIsCrazyNemb
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
ideally, i'd die somewhere deep in the Olympic National Park from a self inflicted gunshot, & the animals + nature would deal w my corpse. i'd die away from ppl, & would never have to be around them again, even in death.

unfortunately that isn't feasible for many reasons🧸so instead im trying to get myself to jump off of a building, in a big city.
Pretty much the same for me. In the nature. All by myself in some peaceful and beautiful place - preferably during spring or summertime. Close my eyes. One click. Boom. Lights out. Peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: steppingoff
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Pretty much the same for me. In the nature. All by myself in some peaceful and beautiful place - preferably during spring or summertime. Close my eyes. One click. Boom. Lights out. Peace.
nice, i'm glad that's a possibility for u<3 have u already selected ur spot??🧸

• Hugs
H

HamesThePenguin

Mar 4, 2024
my first go to was bedroom, but i live with my parents so maybe a hotel room would be better. Or maybe I can save money, travel and go "missing"....

• Hugs
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Unfortunately, it's not.. It's just my preferred way to go as well, but guns are illegal where I live (Europe). So atm, I don't know what to do...
But if you're American it should be possible for u to get your hands on a gun - hopefully. If you really want to kys of course.

• Hugs