where/when should i take my SN

• at home while my parents sleep (in my room)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • at home while my mom is at work and my sister and dad are busy working from home

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • sneak out after my parents fall asleep and take SN in my car

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
my method is SN. i'm planning to ctb jan 30th. i can't decide where to do it. i can't pick a place where i won't be found so i have to pick one with the lowest risk. i will describe my options below:
- at home while my parents sleep- my mom goes to bed around 11pm, my dad around 12 am or 1 am. after they sleep i could mix the SN and drink it. however i am almost positive i will vomit (using meclizine as my antiemetic which is not prescription and nowhere near as strong as meto, plus the taste will surely make me vomit) and my mother wakes easily. of she hears a noise she will almost definitely come check on me. but there is a chance she won't hear me. a couple weeks ago i got blackout drunk and stumbled to the bathroom and vomited everywhere. she didn't wake up or come see me. my dad only noticed after he went to use the bathroom and found it covered in vomit. i vomited again in my room and no one noticed. so that gives me hope. but SN vomiting is likely far more violent and loud than alcohol, plus risk of seizures. lots of risk she could hear but also a good chance she wouldn't.
- in my car at night- the option i was planning on going with was to take the SN in my car at night. i would sneak out the bathroom window, unlock the car and climb in the backseat. then take my SN and die. the problem with this is they could hear me sneaking out (the window isn't loud but it isn't exactly quiet either and i'm not that stealthy. i've opened it at night before and no one noticed but never snuck out so it poses a big risk). plus a passerby could see me passed out in the car and call an ambulance. but i think this is unlikely because i live in the suburbs in america and it isn't that busy, especially around that time of night. i'd do it in the farthest backseat of my van where the windows are so small you can hardly see in and i'd be on the floor, plus the car is in the driveway so someone passing by wouldn't see unless they deliberately checked (highly unlikely). but someone could hear me vomiting. probably less risk of someone hearing the vomiting than staying inside but risk of being caught before taking it. that'd be a hard one to explain :P
- at home during the day- i'll give a little background on this one (bear with me!). so i'm in community college, doing online. i'm only allowed to live with my parents while i'm in school so i can't drop out (if i dropped out i would get kicked out and have to live on the streets). my sister is in fancy college (can u tell i'm the disappointment!) also online. my dad is a professor at a local college. he teaches in person but he only has class once or twice a week. he has meetings in person occasionally. but for the most part he works from home grading papers and writing books and whatnot (although all i ever see him do is watch tv in the garage). anyways my sister is in class or meetings all day from 7-3. my dad is in the garage the whole day. my mom is at work from 8-4 weekdays. i'm alone in my room supposed to be in class. it could be a good time to take SN. this wasn't an option to me until about half an hour ago my mom said "i'm worried about leaving you home alone because you could hurt yourself" and i was like "not really… dad and **** are here" and she was like "yeah but they're busy and they're not paying attention" and i had never rlly thought of that? she might have given me the answer. but if i took the SN in my room, my sister might hear me vomiting because we share a wall between our rooms. but she would be distracted and in class. i could do it in the bathroom on the other side of the house (but it's a small house) but they could still hear and if anyone got up to use the bathroom and found it locked they would kick it down and call 911. last, i could sneak out during the daytime and do it in my car. they are less likely to notice/ care if i sneak out during the daytime because they are busy and there's normally noise during the daytime. plus i can say i'm going for a drive. then i could lay down in the back and drink SN. but the cons are someone could notice i'm missing (not in the house), someone passing by could see or hear me since it's in broad daylight and people are out at that time, and it would be a smaller car with bigger windows (not a minivan) so more chance someone could see.

so yeah that's my options sorry for the long post
tl;dr: i need to pick somewhere to take SN and each is risky so please choose which is best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Buttercup2.0, followingfate and Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Which of those options sounds best to you?

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
Which of those options sounds best to you?
most comfortable/ desirable doing it in my room at night
most likely to succeed i honestly have no idea but maybe the car at night ??

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
At car , with no cell phone or other communication device on your person to maximize the odds of successful attempt

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
thank you. my car is about five feet from my house so i think taking my phone would be fine because if tracked will look like i'm in my house. i'm planning to do it around 2 am and my parents will find me around 6 am so that gives me 4 hours.
At car , with no cell phone or other communication device on your person to maximize the odds of successful attempt