• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Raichu

An old head on young shoulders
Jan 11, 2024
Where should I try out the detergent method so I don't end up hurting others? (Making hydrogen sulphide of the right ppm to pass out and eventually CTB)

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Most people do it in a tent or car with lots of warnings up.

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and Aprilfarewell4
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What @UKscotty said and far away from anyone bc that smells terribly like rotten eggs!!

JFYI:

H2S Chart

• Informative
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
What @UKscotty said and far away from anyone bc that smells terribly like rotten eggs!!

JFYI:

View attachment 134584
The problem with the h2s method is there is no smell of rotten eggs. It takes out the sense of smell and taste as the PPM is so high. That's why it's such a bad method, way too dangerous to others.

azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
i also thought about this method but mostly i won't. but if i did, i thought about using a human sized plastic bag and mix the chemicals inside. it is stupid and very Dangerous so I won't. what kind of detergent are you using. Skip that question if it goes against site rules

R

Raichu

An old head on young shoulders
Jan 11, 2024
I have a congested closet in my house but it's way to dangerous for others...

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
More info from a hazmat / first responder angle. The video shows practical studies.

Last edited: