M

MxTuesday

Is Tuesday an omen?
Sep 9, 2024
I'm not ready to ctb yet, I need to plan, but I am also impulsive so I don't want too easy access to SN and end up ctb without having everything in order.
I also don't live alone and cannot risk it being found by someone else.

I found DMC and want to get ordered because:
1. I don't want to be ready to ctb but waiting for a delivery.
2. I am surprised how easy DMC was to find and worried that may cause it to not always be there.

I wondered about hiring a locker in a storage unit. But do they ask about contents? Any thoughts on this for SN storage? Any other ideas on stashing SN safely would be welcome.

N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
I have some stored in my refrigerator, amongst meds I have stockpiled as an option.

M

MxTuesday

Is Tuesday an omen?
Sep 9, 2024
That's too easy access for me. Also really unsafe as I live with someone who in theory could think they will try a taste to see what it is or something šŸ˜¬

N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
That's too easy access for me. Also really unsafe as I live with someone who in theory could think they will try a taste to see what it is or something šŸ˜¬
Could always designate it as something that is yours only I guess.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If you fear having a method ready at hand could potentially push you in to an impulsive attempt and you don't want that, it might be worth holding off getting it for now and focus your full energy on your other plan. Wherever you put it you would always know how to get it.

M

MxTuesday

Is Tuesday an omen?
Sep 9, 2024
If you fear having a method ready at hand could potentially push you in to an impulsive attempt and you don't want that, it might be worth holding off getting it for now and focus your full energy on your other plan. Wherever you put it you would always know how to get it.
What do you mean by 'my other plan'?
Could always designate it as something that is yours only I guess.
Not wanting to go into details on who I live with, but it would not work though I appreciate you suggesting :)

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
What do you mean by 'my other plan'?
I assumed you have other plans for not wanting to ctb yet. Whatever you plan on doing until you get to the point of being ready.

K

Kavka

Student
Jun 11, 2024
I understand your dilemma. I also bought SN early because I was worried, probably rightly so, about future availability.

Personally, I don't worry about impulsiveness. If you do, I think the locker is a good option. I don't know if they ask what's in it, but SN is not illegal. You might want to check the terms and conditions first.

A cheaper option might be to use a KSafe, a box with a timer. I think you can set it to a maximum of 10 days, so you have to add some time every now and then to "renew your commitment". It's not foolproof if you're really committed, but so is a locker. However, they may create enough friction at times when you're highly emotional and impulsive.

M

MxTuesday

Is Tuesday an omen?
Sep 9, 2024
I assumed you have other plans for not wanting to ctb yet. Whatever you plan on doing until you get to the point of being ready.
Ah I see what you mean! Yes :)
I understand your dilemma. I also bought SN early because I was worried, probably rightly so, about future availability.

Personally, I don't worry about impulsiveness. If you do, I think the locker is a good option. I don't know if they ask what's in it, but SN is not illegal. You might want to check the terms and conditions first.

A cheaper option might be to use a KSafe, a box with a timer. I think you can set it to a maximum of 10 days, so you have to add some time every now and then to "renew your commitment". It's not foolproof if you're really committed, but so is a locker. However, they may create enough friction at times when you're highly emotional and impulsive.
Interesting idea. Gonna Google. Because yeah, paying out monthly for SN storage... I can't decide if it's really empowering or really depressing!

Reactions: rozeske