• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Hey, I'm new here, from the UK. Looking for a way out but baffled by all the drugs. I have tramadol, amitriptyline, duloxetine, ibuprofen and promethazine to go at.
Thanks for reading

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Right at the very bottom of the page is a link to a site where you can research just about any drug and how they react with each other, lethality, side effects, etc.

• Love
Reactions: jupiterinherhairdrop, Jean4, MsMaudlin and 2 others
Hydrokhoos

Hydrokhoos

Dec 1, 2019
If you're posting this because you're in a rush to ctb, my suggestion is don't. It's worth the time to read through the resources megathread and figure out what will work best for you, and ideally not based on what you happen to have on hand at the moment. There's plenty of information there that's laid out very well for anyone to read.

Reactions: jupiterinherhairdrop, NeCkDeEp, Ghosted and 3 others
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
No I'm not in a major rush to get this done. Lots of reading to do on here! Thankyou x

Reactions: jupiterinherhairdrop and Hydrokhoos
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
Hei, welcome to the site, I just wanted to say Pikku Myy is awesome, you have impeccable taste! :heart:

Reactions: MsMaudlin