• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

caldron_rat

Jun 4, 2024
hey I'm new after coming back to this forum so many times, was just too scared to ask anything with fear of saying something wrong so plz let me know if I did!!
I know everyone has to do their own research and stuff but where is everyone finding details and dealers for their methods?? I can imagine it's different in every country but really just wondering how ppl find ways to CTB
Anyways wishing everyone peace and beyond, thanks in advance for any info

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
If you click Forums > Suicide Discussion, there is a bunch of sticky threads(at the top of the page) with knowledge about plenty of methods and people posting mega threads about things they have learned. great place to start.

Upvote 1
floating_cloud

floating_cloud

fading
May 30, 2024
If you click Forums > Suicide Discussion, there is a bunch of sticky threads(at the top of the page) with knowledge about plenty of methods and people posting mega threads about things they have learned. great place to start.
Thanks man

Upvote 0
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
As you say, researching. There are hundreds of threads here for information

Upvote 0
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
As far as starting on research goes, I'm a fan of starting with compilation books (Suicide and Attempted Suicide; Methods and Consequences, PPH etc.), and then zeroing in on methods that catch my eye.

Upvote 0