• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

needtogo

Jan 9, 2020
I will be being released from the facility I'm at within a few days. I've decided that it's enough. I am going to ctb when I get home. I am going to purchase a shotgun, preferably 12 gauge 00 buckshot, and shoot most likely in the head. I'm debating doing it in my car, but I'm not sure where to go. I don't want my family to have to see me, and I don't want random people to be traumatized by what they saw. Should I drive to the countryside or something? Or should I drive to a place where I can shoot myself while driving, given that I can go to a pretty isolated place, and die by gunshot/crashing my car? So that the party finding me can expect something messy? I'm just quite concerned about spreading my trauma to others. I need to ctb, and that will be traumatizing enough to people. But to make an innocent person have to see my fucked up body is unnecessary.

L

Lifeiswildsuperwild

More than one person? If I kill him- I lose
Jan 21, 2020
A field respectively- park your car by the road. Walk out far enough. They will find your body eventually.
Only one person will see it till emergency services come and they are more adept at handling that sight. Even though I would wish for no one to see that.
But someone will always clean up someone for the rest of time.
Hope you have thought about your decision and don't be afraid to change your mind.

Reactions: needtogo
N

needtogo

Jan 9, 2020
A field respectively- park your car by the road. Walk out far enough. They will find your body eventually.
Only one person will see it till emergency services come and they are more adept at handling that sight. Even though I would wish for no one to see that.
But someone will always clean up someone for the rest of time.
Hope you have thought about your decision and don't be afraid to change your mind.
Good idea. Just gotta make sure I have reception so I can send my final messages. Perhaps taking some benzos and just laying down on the field and ending it. Of course, still being aware enough to aim properly.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I will be being released from the facility I'm at within a few days. I've decided that it's enough. I am going to ctb when I get home. I am going to purchase a shotgun, preferably 12 gauge 00 buckshot, and shoot most likely in the head. I'm debating doing it in my car, but I'm not sure where to go. I don't want my family to have to see me, and I don't want random people to be traumatized by what they saw. Should I drive to the countryside or something? Or should I drive to a place where I can shoot myself while driving, given that I can go to a pretty isolated place, and die by gunshot/crashing my car? So that the party finding me can expect something messy? I'm just quite concerned about spreading my trauma to others. I need to ctb, and that will be traumatizing enough to people. But to make an innocent person have to see my fucked up body is unnecessary.

I glad you are at least thinking about the trauma that you could cause other people!
I can't recommend a place because i have no idea about your location or what is around you.
An isolated place and a delayed text to authorities about what they will find, might mitigate someone else finding your first

Reactions: mesohappy and needtogo
N

needtogo

Jan 9, 2020
I glad you are at least thinking about the trauma that you could cause other people!
I can't recommend a place because i have no idea about your location or what is around you.
An isolated place and a delayed text to authorities about what they will find, might mitigate someone else finding your first
Yea honestly maybe I can bring a tarp or something and write "dead body underneath" and end it under the tarp.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Yea honestly maybe I can bring a tarp or something and write "dead body underneath" and end it under the tarp.

I hope it is very isolated then. Having a tarp over a car might cause suspicion

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Thought: in the countryside, lock the doors, cover up the windows from the inside, and put up signs of warning outside in permanent marker with what happened and when.

I really hated writing that. :aw:

I wish you peace.