D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I know some people say through the roof of the mouth but would it work if I do it through the side of my head like you see in the movies?

ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I'm speaking soley for my self and am in no way encouraging or endorsing any of this behavior( covering my bases here, that's all.) I'm going to fire slightly above my ear with a 45 acp. I don't trust the mouth method as I'm terrified I'd fuck it up and it'd go out my throat ensuring I have a painful, and possible non fatal attempt and reducing my already miserable life to even furth scraps. I figure even with room for era that spot with the caliber and rounds i'm using (jhp) it will be sufficient damage to do the job regardless of if i hit the stem or not

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Never aim at the temple when it's foolproof if you put the barrel in your mouth and aim at your brainstem, not necessarily the roof of your mouth. You'll likely die if you aim at your temple anyway, but the risk of you missing and being permanently disabled/disfigured is never worth it if there's a better spot to aim for.

TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
I guess it depends on the gun, but for a standard 9mm handgun I would aim for the front and directly horizontal to get the prefrontal cortex and the thalamus (pain controlling areas). If you look up online it also says that in close proximity the explosion and hot gas itself can also do a lot of damage. In all honesty, any point blank shot to the brain is probably a garunteed ctb. Rifles and shotguns make it extra-extra garunteed. That's all I know about the gun method, just putting it out there

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
What if I take sn and immediately after shoot myself inside mouth with a shotgun? Would that work ?

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Statistically, men generally go for the head and woman the heart.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What if I take sn and immediately after shoot myself inside mouth with a shotgun? Would that work ?
I would think about using cyanide instead of SN in this case.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc