• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NotGoneButNotHere

NotGoneButNotHere

Nov 3, 2019
So recently I've been looking into acquiring SN in Canada which I initially thought would be simple after reading a few resources here but I've been unable to find a decent source that ships to here. All of amazons listings are "out of stock" and a few different lab sites I looked into no longer ship to Canada so I'm not sure what to do. I can always go poke around on the deep web as I've purchased things there in the past, but I was hoping to only have to do that for the antiemetics as I thought those would be the harder part of this method. Any pointers or advice is appreciated, thanks

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Well i talked with 2 canadians that ordered from the same vendor most of us in europe got it from.
He ships to Canada.

Reactions: Neville1
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I got mine off eBay.

Reactions: Darkhaven
NotGoneButNotHere

NotGoneButNotHere

Nov 3, 2019
So it goes through customs then? Thought it might not. Also, any idea on how long it took?

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Can we please just be wary of how we refer to sellers as you dont need to be a genius to work out the seller you are referring to. Sources also need some protection. Thanks.

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Can we please just be wary of how we refer to sellers as you dont need to be a genius to work out the seller you are referring to. Sources also need some protection. Thanks.
Yes, you're right.
So it goes through customs then? Thought it might not. Also, any idea on how long it took?
In those cases it did. Probably too low if a price for them to bother taxing it.
I think it takes from 3 to 4 weeks to Canada.
Even within EU is a very slow delivery.

Last edited:
Reactions: SinisterKid
Konolomn

Konolomn

Do not sign me up for 2021
Jul 19, 2020
I got mine off eBay.
Hey can I pm you about getting SN to Canada, you mentioned that you got it from E bay, but I cant find any, and the lab websites don't ship to residential addresses, Amazon says out of stock, i need to ctb really bad next month, thank you