Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I was curious where I could go about procuring Ami without a prescription. I am already taking Zoloft so it is unlikely that my doctor would let me switch over to it if I asked.

The couple of online pharmacies that I do know of don't seem to have it available. I have skimmed through past threads in search of potential sources but came back empty handed. I was wondering if any members who have successfully procured it from an online pharmacy could PM me the name of it? If so I would greatly appreciate it.

S

Straken

May 3, 2020
Why Amitriptyline? The side affects are absolutely horrible. Are you considering using it in a 'method'?

Reactions: a.h
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Why Amitriptyline? The side affects are absolutely horrible. Are you considering using it in a 'method'?
Cant speak for the op but ive done a lot of research into the amitryptyline cocktail and it scores as reliable and peaceful in the pph.

Reactions: Fragile
S

Straken

May 3, 2020
Cant speak for the op but ive done a lot of research into the amitryptyline cocktail and it scores as reliable and peaceful in the pph.
Ah ok, did not know that

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Ah ok, did not know that
Yeah its not a favoured method as it takes ages to have the effect and sn has soared in popularity.
Its basically anti enemic routine followed by lots of benzos and approx 8gms of amitryptyline.it takes 12 hrs plus but is meant to be peaceful.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Yeah it looked peaceful; at least moreso than SN because you're asleep for the intended effects. My only dilemma is where to acquire it from. The pharmacy I used in order to obtain the Meto doesn't have Ami listed.

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
You just had to drive around pharmacies in my country and some of them would sell you. I have a problem doctor refused to prescribe me benzos, you can't get then over the counter

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Yeah it looked peaceful; at least moreso than SN because you're asleep for the intended effects. My only dilemma is where to acquire it from. The pharmacy I used in order to obtain the Meto doesn't have Ami listed.
That's why I asked if you were UK based!

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
That's why I asked if you were UK based!

No I'm located in the USA unfortunately. I'm looking for an online pharmacy that sells it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Mm80
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Im a amitryptyline survivor and its handsdown the most horrific death i could imagine. And if your living with someone i wouldnt do it as i was screaming really loud in agony thats how i got caught and i dont even remember doing it

• Wow
Reactions: Emily_Numb and restingspot
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Im a amitryptyline survivor and its handsdown the most horrific death i could imagine. And if your living with someone i wouldnt do it as i was screaming really loud in agony thats how i got caught and i dont even remember doing it

Really?? That is definitely worrisome... but if you don't remember it and weren't conscious for the pain wouldn't that still technically make it peaceful?

SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
I really wish people would put a little thought into their posts and not just post a one off line that doesn't clearly contribute to a discussion. Amitriptyline by itself is not a peaceful method and the overdose is not pleasant. However, if we are discussing the actual DDMA method, then it is peaceful and is valid. Here in Washington/Oregon assisted suicide is legal. When the laws were first passed the general method was a prescription of Secobarbital. However, the pharma company jacked up the price to $3,000-$4,000 and then decided because it was also an option for some death penalty executions to restrict sales in the U.S.

So some Washington doctors who had previously written prescriptions for Secobarbital came up with various drug cocktails that they could prescribe for assisted suicides. Their first cocktail was DDMP and then updated the cocktail to DDMP2 (diazepam, digoxin, morphine sulfate, and propranolol) . An alternate was also devised DDMA - replacing the propranolol with amitrityline (diazepam, digoxin, morphine sulfate, and amitriptyline). This is still a valid method and if you are dying within the state you can obtain a prescription by a doctor for all the necessary drugs.

These are the methods discussed in the PPH - so just as discussions regarding SN, if you are looking at these methods, please find out all the necessary items in the protocol that you need for a peaceful death. If you do not obtain all the necessary drugs in the cocktail you need to figure out if they can be replaced with other drugs or what the result will be from changing the protcol.

C

Checkout2

Jun 25, 2020
No I'm located in the USA unfortunately. I'm looking for an online pharmacy that sells it.
I was able to get it from an o line pharmacy in UK, I managed to get two scripts by using different login addresses, but it wasn't enough.
But I agree it looks the most peaceful method after N....which we can't get!

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I really wish people would put a little thought into their posts and not just post a one off line that doesn't clearly contribute to a discussion. Amitriptyline by itself is not a peaceful method and the overdose is not pleasant. However, if we are discussing the actual DDMA method, then it is peaceful and is valid. Here in Washington/Oregon assisted suicide is legal. When the laws were first passed the general method was a prescription of Secobarbital. However, the pharma company jacked up the price to $3,000-$4,000 and then decided because it was also an option for some death penalty executions to restrict sales in the U.S.

So some Washington doctors who had previously written prescriptions for Secobarbital came up with various drug cocktails that they could prescribe for assisted suicides. Their first cocktail was DDMP and then updated the cocktail to DDMP2 (diazepam, digoxin, morphine sulfate, and propranolol) . An alternate was also devised DDMA - replacing the propranolol with amitrityline (diazepam, digoxin, morphine sulfate, and amitriptyline). This is still a valid method and if you are dying within the state you can obtain a prescription by a doctor for all the necessary drugs.

These are the methods discussed in the PPH - so just as discussions regarding SN, if you are looking at these methods, please find out all the necessary items in the protocol that you need for a peaceful death. If you do not obtain all the necessary drugs in the cocktail you need to figure out if they can be replaced with other drugs or what the result will be from changing the protcol.

Unfortunately I'm not located in Washington. I am attempting to obtain the drugs i'd need in order for the cocktail to be successful but am having trouble finding online sources.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Really?? That is definitely worrisome... but if you don't remember it and weren't conscious for the pain wouldn't that still technically make it peaceful?
The after effects where horrible couldnt walk or speak like a normal human being almost like i had no control of my body. In the moment i was conscious pretty sure of that as i was screaming and had my eyes open etc i think its like having a blackout when your drunk. In the momment you feel it but afterwards its just all erased from memory. Pretty scary drug. And i odt in the past from other drugs like metox and almost died and to be honest i didnt feel a thing from that. So there are defnitly better options

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
The after effects where horrible couldnt walk or speak like a normal human being almost like i had no control of my body. In the moment i was conscious pretty sure of that as i was screaming and had my eyes open etc i think its like having a blackout when your drunk. In the momment you feel it but afterwards its just all erased from memory. Pretty scary drug. And i odt in the past from other drugs like metox and almost died and to be honest i didnt feel a thing from that. So there are defnitly better options
Okay makes sense. Also was it
Metox or Metoclopramide? How much of it did you take and did you combine it with anything else?

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Okay makes sense. Also was it
Metox or Metoclopramide? How much of it did you take and did you combine it with anything else?
Its just called metox in my coutry its something like ketamine but 100x as strong. I was at a homeparty with some friends and mistaken it with ketamine wich is a drug i need a lot from to feel a high. So i took almost 2 grams. Last thing i remembered was Having a dream about being in some kind of place like egypt or mexico laying down looking up to a brown stony wall feeling relaxed. Day after i woke up with a bunch of people beside me who where worried as hell and i had an out of body experience. Before that i didnt even believed in things like that. Pretty good stuff

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Its just called metox in my coutry its something like ketamine but 100x as strong. I was at a homeparty with some friends and mistaken it with ketamine wich is a drug i need a lot from to feel a high. So i took almost 2 grams. Last thing i remembered was Having a dream about being in some kind of place like egypt or mexico laying down looking up to a brown stony wall feeling relaxed. Day after i woke up with a bunch of people beside me who where worried as hell and i had an out of body experience. Before that i didnt even believed in things like that. Pretty good stuff

What country are you from? Do you think it's possible to obtain it in America? It's not a prescription drug, right? So I wouldn't be able to find it in an online pharmacy?

Also, when you said you experienced pain from the Amitriptyline, was it heart pain or full body pain?

Thank you so much for reading and I really appreciate you answering my questions <3

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Horrible experience but lethal dose is at least 8 gms i think and loads of benzos needed

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
The
What country are you from? Do you think it's possible to obtain it in America? It's not a prescription drug, right? So I wouldn't be able to find it in an online pharmacy?

Also, when you said you experienced pain from the Amitriptyline, was it heart pain or full body pain?

Thank you so much for reading and I really appreciate you answering my questions <3
The metox? Its a street drug i have no idea how to get it, i got it from "friends" and no it wasn like heartpain i can describe it more like very heavy headaches and dizziness and something simmular as sleep paralysis but for a very long period. Its scarier then it sounds
Horrible experience but lethal dose is at least 8 gms i think and loads of benzos needed
Yes i had no benzos at that momment. I took it after getting bad news from my doctors about my condition a tear ago and didnt even took the full dosage like i should have

Last edited:
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Does anyone know which Benzos are the best to take along with the Amitriptyline?

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Does anyone know which Benzos are the best to take along with the Amitriptyline?
Apparently 1 short acting one to get you asleep quickly and another long lasting one like diazepam to keep you asleep. However if you cant get the short acting one you can up the dose to of diazepam to 500 mg