mytie4

Nov 17, 2020
Some say just below the chin but I dont feel any pulse there

Reactions: Zhendou
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
High, up under the chin with the rope positioned somewhere behind the head. That puts pressure on all arteries.

lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Saw a few people say that it's the best if you do it as high as possible with the knot behind your head. That way you'll lose consciousness quickly.

Reactions: Zhendou and SeekingRelief
Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
Search up caritoid arteries and how to do a "bloodchoke" then you put the ropen where you find that pulse.

M

mytie4

Nov 17, 2020
High, up under the chin with the rope positioned somewhere behind the head. That puts pressure on all arteries.
Saw a few people say that it's the best if you do it as high as possible with the knot behind your head. That way you'll lose consciousness quickly.

According to the attached guide placing the rope high, below your jaw takes the longest time to lose consciousness which is in contrast to what people said in the forum, so Im a little confused

Attachments

• N1e53EmCSkUr_Howtohangyourself.pdf
    141.3 KB · Views: 0
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
According to the attached guide placing the rope high, below your jaw takes the longest time to lose consciousness which is in contrast to what people said in the forum, so Im a little confused
I have read the attached guide, and it seems to suggest placing the rope at the base of the neck. Now, the question is: should it be placed at the base of the neck during partial suspension or full suspension?

S

strngpass

Aug 10, 2024
Will full suspension cause windpipe to break whole still conscious?

M

mytie4

Nov 17, 2020
I have read the attached guide, and it seems to suggest placing the rope at the base of the neck. Now, the question is: should it be placed at the base of the neck during partial suspension or full suspension?
Shouldnt it be the same for both? Because both methods aim for caritoid arteries compression?

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Shouldnt it be the same for both? Because both methods aim for caritoid arteries compression?
It's true that both aim to compress the carotid arteries, but the problem is that if you place the rope at the base of the neck during full suspension, it will either pinch your neck's skin badly or it will slide up to the top of the neck.

The placing the rope at the base of the neck is most comfortable, but to me it just doesn't seem practical. At least not for full suspension.

I do remember trying to commit suicide by placing the rope at the base of the neck because I thought it would make partial suspension more painless, but I ended up with no results.

However, manually compressing my neck at the base using hands it does feel much better than doing it at the top, and I can feel it working. But trying to do that with a rope is a different story.

Let me know your thoughts

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you want to put the rope low, remember that with full, gravity pulls you down. That rope will pull from the lower neck to under the jaw. That is just how it goes. That will not be comfortable!

Practice this. See how it goes for you.

There is a lot of information out there and I fear it is not all backed by science, physics or testing.