J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
My physical health is gone. With it went my mental health. I have no way to CTB. I bought helium, I found that it contains 20% oxygen (or air according to the PPH). Either way it is no use to me. The chemicals I could use are unavailable. Even street drugs would be impossible to get with the Covid restrictions - that's even if I knew where to get them. I'm not going to try any of the usual crude means that people resort to. If you don't understand, just put a plastic bag on your head and see how it feels. First missed breath will have you tearing it off. Travel restrictions make trains and cliffs impossible. Those methods are painful and gruesome. Especially gruesome for the people who have to clean up afterwards too.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DivineMedicus, Barracuda91, Deleted member 23885 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I'm stuck here, too. Indefinitely. The world still turns. Even when I wish it didn't. Life sucks.

fedupsoul

fedupsoul

Confused
Jan 19, 2021
There's a report of a woman who drank 1kg salt mixed with 1L of water and died ~15 hrs later while unconscious I was considering this as an alternative since I am in a similar situation. I have SN but I don't trust the reports of it actually being that peaceful I have my fears. Salt od has some scary side effects of its own though

• Wow
Reactions: Oozzy and Deleted member 23885
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
@johntee2, you can DM me if u want to chat.

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
You go to chat & send a message to me.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Are you healthy enough to travel? If you have time to wait a few months you could travel to a country with a less restrictive prescription regime and procure humane methods like N

J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
There's a report of a woman who drank 1kg salt mixed with 1L of water and died ~15 hrs later while unconscious I was considering this as an alternative since I am in a similar situation. I have SN but I don't trust the reports of it actually being that peaceful I have my fears. Salt od has some scary side effects of its own though
Salt is an emetic. I'm surprised she didn't puke.

fedupsoul

fedupsoul

Confused
Jan 19, 2021
Salt is an emetic. I'm surprised she didn't puke.
Yeah me too but she drank it in 6 cups I think who's knows what happened for sure. Her family was doing an exorcism to her and she was advised to do this. Hypernatremia got to her I think...