M

Moosh_Kaboosh

Oct 17, 2023
SN is hard to obtain here in the USA because of its use as a cbt method

Reactions: DinoNollan
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
There are some online sources of SN which provide discreet packaging, to diminish the risk of getting caught with SN and consequently being punished, because seemingly anyone who is suicidal (and opens up about it) gets punished. It's terrible how we have to hide like criminals in this sadistic society.

Reactions: We Are Angels, Action, Enabran255 and 2 others
M

Moosh_Kaboosh

Oct 17, 2023
There are some online sources of SN which provide discreet packaging, to diminish the risk of getting caught with SN and consequently being punished, because seemingly anyone who is suicidal (and opens up about it) gets punished. It's terrible how we have to hide like criminals in this sadistic society.
Do you know where to find some of these? It is awful, I know.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
There is nothing illegal about buying or selling SN in the USA as far as I know. But people risk aiding ctb by selling it so they don't. People will get in trouble if they sell SN to someone who used it to ctb.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
There is nothing illegal about buying or selling SN in the USA as far as I know. But people risk aiding ctb by selling it so they don't. People will get in trouble if they sell SN to someone who used it to ctb.
The Youth Poisoning Protection Act bans the sale or SN with a purity greater than 10%, it's not illegal to have but it is illegal to sell, I think.

What a stupid act, though. I recognize it's made to protect children but depriving people of a relatively peaceful way out would cause more brutal suicides, even among the children.
Do you know where to find some of these? It is awful, I know.
I don't know where to find any, and even if I did, I wouldn't give them out since I'm careful with giving away sources now. You'll have to search for it on your own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Action and 0000000000000
S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
use different language for SN and vpn.

Reactions: Action