• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I have all the stuff I need to ctb but I need to hide it somewhere in my room. I found what I thought was a good hiding place but my mom told me "not to buy any pills from the internet cause they could be fake and damage my body" I was very weirded out cause it was very sudden and we never talked about this and she specified that she meant dietary pills and such but I find it very suspicious. She told me that like 2 days after I went to the post office to pick up my metos. We live in a flat and the walls are thin so maybe she heard the pills shaking in the bottle (my regular medications is not loose in a bottle but in the plastic sheet) and assumed that I bought some pills from the internet. The thing is she knows that I'm suicidal and I'm worried that she goes through my stuff when I leave the apartment. I don't know where to hide it and I feel like she can just go through everything when I'm gone anyways. I have some plush toys so I was thinking of ruining one stuffing it inside but I feel like that's gonna be too complicated for me to take out when I actually do plan on using it. (I have to be quiet because I don't want to cause any suspicion, my plush toys are in a storage box and it's loud when I open it and if I'd put the plushie somewhere else it would be suspicious)

I need ideas on where to hide them please. I really really don't want to lose it because it took a long time to get it all.

Reactions: ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
not sure if it's a good idea. but i keep the SN inside my backpack, cause no one ever opens it, including me (since college is closed), therefore not calling attention . as for the pills i carry them in my purse. they are always with me whenever I go out and I can keep them relatively close when i am home without rising suspicion (plus: i store my daily pills there too under the excuse of always knowing where they are, cause I am messy, and having them at length in case I forget to take them, i believe that helps me hide the other ones)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wraith, Mthom2 and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
not sure if it's a good idea. but i keep the SN inside my backpack, cause no one ever opens it, including me (since college is closed), therefore not calling attention . as for the pills i carry them in my purse. they are always with me whenever I go out and I can keep them relatively close when i am home without rising suspicion (plus: i store my daily pills there too under the excuse of always knowing where they are, cause I am messy, and having them at length in case I forget to take them, i believe that helps me hide the other ones)
I guess that is a good idea but the antiemetic s are in a pretty big bottle and I really don't feel like carrying it with me everywhere. And for the back pack...I guess I could try that, because I do have a few that I don't use-thanks!

M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
I keep mine in my purse as well. What prompted me to do that was when something particularly bad made me want to immediately ctb and I didn't have a reasonable means with me. Now, I have it always available just in case.

Reactions: Nymph, ecmnesia and maybepossiblyithink
M

maybepossiblyithink

Oct 22, 2020
Possibly in the pocket of a jacket or something in the back of your closet or drawer? I've hidden pills in that way before, along w/ a couple self harm things.

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
I guess that is a good idea but the antiemetic s are in a pretty big bottle and I really don't feel like carrying it with me everywhere. And for the back pack...I guess I could try that, because I do have a few that I don't use-thanks!
what about hiding a few of them in your purse (so you'll have some in case she finds out the others) and the rest on the plushie/backpack?

Reactions: Nymph
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I have all the stuff I need to ctb but I need to hide it somewhere in my room. I found what I thought was a good hiding place but my mom told me "not to buy any pills from the internet cause they could be fake and damage my body" I was very weirded out cause it was very sudden and we never talked about this and she specified that she meant dietary pills and such but I find it very suspicious. She told me that like 2 days after I went to the post office to pick up my metos. We live in a flat and the walls are thin so maybe she heard the pills shaking in the bottle (my regular medications is not loose in a bottle but in the plastic sheet) and assumed that I bought some pills from the internet. The thing is she knows that I'm suicidal and I'm worried that she goes through my stuff when I leave the apartment. I don't know where to hide it and I feel like she can just go through everything when I'm gone anyways. I have some plush toys so I was thinking of ruining one stuffing it inside but I feel like that's gonna be too complicated for me to take out when I actually do plan on using it. (I have to be quiet because I don't want to cause any suspicion, my plush toys are in a storage box and it's loud when I open it and if I'd put the plushie somewhere else it would be suspicious)

I need ideas on where to hide them please. I really really don't want to lose it because it took a long time to get it all.
What is your method and do you have a date for CTB?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
what about hiding a few of them in your purse (so you'll have some in case she finds out the others) and the rest on the plushie/backpack?
Ohh I guess that's possible, I didn't specify that I haven't opened the bottle yet cause I don't want it to oxidize and I don't know in how long I'll be able to ctb because I have a pet and I don't want to leave him alone. So I'm guessing it will be multiple years in the future and that way the oxidation could actually affect the meds but I'll think about opening them. That way it would be way easier to hide them
What is your method and do you have a date for CTB?
SN and I don't have a set date yet

T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Its a bit complicated but i hid a bag of pills under my dresser. It never moves and nobody has any reason to look under it.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
If you have a screw driver, you could try an air vent. However, not sure if the heat would degrade the SN

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
You could also put it inside a computer box. Or if you're able to, depending on the size, you could also put it behind power outlet.

Reactions: RedHarlequin
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I can tell you from experience it's not a good idea to leave a prepared kit if there's other people in the house. I would leave it disassembled but the piece is easy to bring together if need be unless it is being used soon. It's a pain in the ass when police ask about it or someone finds it.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Why not at this hiding place

(global)
(UK)

Used to own it and honestly, it's impossible to open unless you 1) imagine it has a compartment chamber inside 2) you know the trick to proceed, otherwise very hard to guess how to, even after extensive research at manipulating the object

that's suitable only with a bag you can ply, not a bottle, unless you'd repack the content in a flexible container

Last edited:
catscradle

catscradle

Now I will destroy the whole world
Jul 10, 2020
I keep my SN in the bottom drawer of my office desk. I work from home with sensitive info so no one goes into my office. could you try hiding it in plain sight- sock drawer?

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
My SN, anti emetic, and scale are in my underwear drawer. Benzos and antacid are in my purse