• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
I don't leave my house at all, so when my SN arrive and I will go to take it with backpack - my parents probably will notice it and will try to know what's in it. So I only have an idea to put it under bed, but it's still not seem safe at all. And second, the most important - I really don't know where to use it. It's very dangerous to use it outside, right? In forest for example.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
Where can I even get SN without causing suspicion?

anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
Where can I even get SN without causing suspicion?
Sorry, I'm from russia so I don't know. Here it's easy, it is not prohibited for sale or something, you just google it, make an order and that's it.
Hide it in the same place you would hide drugs, or maybe bag it well and hide it in your shampoo bottle.

As far as a place to commit suicide, rent an airbnb, one where you have the entire place to yourself. No nosy housekeeping.
I can't rent a hotel room or something because I don't have money at all and my sociophobia won't allow me to do something like that lol.

Last edited:
I

ihateliving

Feb 12, 2020
Only in the sense that the outdoors is wide open and anyone could find you, interrupt you, or call police/paramedics on you.

Ah I see! Thanks for clearing that up. Its not like harmful to nature?
I read a post the other day about people having to wear hazmat suits when they saw SN was present? Is this true ?

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I read a post the other day about people having to wear hazmat suits when they saw SN was present? Is this true ?
If there is a mention of an unknown white powder or substance then yeah they're probably gonna roll up in hazmat suits just until they know what it is. Just a protocol.

I

ihateliving

Feb 12, 2020
If there is a mention of an unknown white powder or substance then yeah they're probably gonna roll up in hazmat suits just until they know what it is. Just a protocol.

Thanks for that info.
But it won't harm anyone else? I'm going to a hotel to do it so I won't be interrupted. Having SN in the room would put the hotel workers in danger will it?

RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Thanks for that info.
But it won't harm anyone else? I'm going to a hotel to do it so I won't be interrupted. Having SN in the room would put the hotel workers in danger will it?
It's just a salt. They use it for curing meat. It just so happens to also deprive the body of oxygen long enough to kill you if you ingest enough of it. It's no more dangerous than anything under your sink.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I have my SN hidden in my closet. Just hide it somewhere your parents won't look. Maybe don't put the SN in the backpack until you're going to leave the house with it. As for a place to ctb, can you sneak out during the night? I plan to do it in the back of a park around 4-5:00am because I know nobody is around at that time. I watched the place for a while to make sure I'll be alone. I'd suggest doing that also if you're going to ctb outside.

anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
I have my SN hidden in my closet. Just hide it somewhere your parents won't look. Maybe don't put the SN in the backpack until you're going to leave the house with it. As for a place to ctb, can you sneak out during the night? I plan to do it in the back of a park around 4-5:00am because I know nobody is around at that time. I watched the place for a while to make sure I'll be alone. I'd suggest doing that also if you're going to ctb outside.
Still not sure that i will do that somewhere outside. There are no parks, really small town. So I can go only to a forest...
But idk, if you vomit u know it's not cool to do it somewhere outside the house, huh. And it seems I can't sneak out in the night :(

leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
в наших мухосрансках, думаю, только в лес и идти)) а спрятать можно, я хз, я шпоры на егэ в трусах прятал

Reactions: anxivoid
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
в наших мухосрансках, думаю, только в лес и идти)) а спрятать можно, я хз, я шпоры на егэ в трусах прятал
Лол, я надеюсь, тут можно реплаить на каких-то других языках, всё таки англоязычный форум.
Так вот. Проблема в том, что..Ну серьёзно, мне не всё равно, что случится с телом, пусть я его и ненавижу, хех. Впрочем, только из-за того, что страшно этим травмирую родственников. А дома это сделать кажется почти невозможным, но, как говорится, will see.
К слову, сравнение со "шпорами" что-то не совсем удачное, как мне кажется.

Reactions: leiche
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
Лол, я надеюсь, тут можно реплаить на каких-то других языках, всё таки англоязычный форум.
Так вот. Проблема в том, что..Ну серьёзно, мне не всё равно, что случится с телом, пусть я его и ненавижу, хех. Впрочем, только из-за того, что страшно этим травмирую родственников. А дома это сделать кажется почти невозможным, но, как говорится, will see.
К слову, сравнение со "шпорами" что-то не совсем удачное, как мне кажется.
если хочешь, можем в лс перейти)) хотя отвечать можно и на русском, там где-то треды чисто русских людей были, но они мертвы уже (треды)

Reactions: anxivoid
InevitablePattern91

InevitablePattern91

Brazilian, 28y. Last weeks of life.
Jul 23, 2020
I hide it inside my work bag, no one touches the bag, so no one will find the SN there. But before, I used to hide it over my wardrobe.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
It is dangerous to nature, it can poison bodies of water and kill animals and such. There's multiple warnings on the bottle of SN. If you keep it in your body it's fine but don't spill it or throw it away in nature!! Don't ruin nature:(

I

ihateliving

Feb 12, 2020
It is dangerous to nature, it can poison bodies of water and kill animals and such. There's multiple warnings on the bottle of SN. If you keep it in your body it's fine but don't spill it or throw it away in nature!! Don't ruin nature:(

Gosh, I wouldn't dream of doing that! I'm very very conscious of it. I'm a vegan too, goes against all my morals. It is my biggest worry. What to do with the left over SN and if I'm outside and I vomit .. will the vomit be toxic to wildlife? Going to try and find a hotel I think

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Gosh, I wouldn't dream of doing that! I'm very very conscious of it. I'm a vegan too, goes against all my morals. It is my biggest worry. What to do with the left over SN and if I'm outside and I vomit .. will the vomit be toxic to wildlife? Going to try and find a hotel I think
you could just bottle up the rest of SN and it would be okay but I do think the vomit would probably still be toxic, I guess you could lay plastic bags around you but that would kinda suck. Hotel would be better but of course not everyone can do that

Øystein

Øystein

Can't cope
Apr 24, 2020
Why don't you start going on small walks now so that your parents would get used to this new routine of yours and think nothing of it when the time comes? I know it's difficult to leave your house when you're in a bad place mentally, trust me, i'm with you, but it could help you not raise suspicion.

anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
Why don't you start going on small walks now so that your parents would get used to this new routine of yours and think nothing of it when the time comes? I know it's difficult to leave your house when you're in a bad place mentally, trust me, i'm with you, but it could help you not raise suspicion.
I thought about it but...no. Not my case. In fact, I thought..maybe I didn't even care. If they take it away from me, I'll probably try to hang myself or jump from somewhere, especially when I'm on emotions.