• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
who do you talk to about a problem when you cant think of anyone to talk to for one reason or another. i have people but sometimes everyone/thing falls under "no i cant talk to them about it" for one reason or another and im left here stuck with the problem.

and to clarify its not a personal question, as im sure a few will be tempted to say no one, im seriously asking. i have a problem, i need to talk to someone, get an opinion on it and i just cant place anyone.

edit: putting it in the suicide section was questionable, however if not resolved i can see it driving me to, although not currently as its only a recent problem and has yet to develop as far as suicidal feeling, but i can seriously see it going there if not fixed. (if you knew the problem youd probably understand)

Last edited:
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Depends I guess, if its something that wont get me sent in I'll tell a therapist.
If it is, and I wont tell a friend. Then I'll try and find someone I don't know who cant/wont do anything about it but might have insight.
You could talk to me about it if you need a stranger or find another stranger I suppose.
Sometimes even if I don't find an answer I'll feel better having talked about it, because putting it out there makes it easier to grasp sometimes and think harder about and come to terms with and or solve.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi! One could try talking to family I guess. You ARE family here and feel free to pm me if you want to. Walter

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Depends I guess, if its something that wont get me sent in I'll tell a therapist.
Oh no. Just another husband problem im not sure what to think about. id talk to my friend about it but shes busy with work and whatnot so id rather not bother her with it. (If she were to read this im sure shed say im crazy and its fine though lol). Id talk to my therapist about it but we're working on 1 thing right now and id rather use my next appointment for that. Theres another forum i could post about it on but i dont even respond to people that comment on my threads, i just dont know what to say, so i dont feel like posting there much. Id post it here but it one of 'those' topics that i just dont like in general let alone actually talking about it. And i know.....i think theres a few people here that wouldnt mind if i pm them but then theres the trust that i just dont have and i dont want to bother anyone and it always seems like a one of thing (like you can message me this once but after that youre annoying. Idk just the vibe i get) plus again it goes back to its one of 'those' topics.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, if those problems are suicide and depression-related, I talk to people here on SS because no one really understands how I feel! (Well, I can also talk to my psych a little bit about it because he's not a goddamn normie but I only see him once a month)

As for the rest of the problems life could put on my way, I just talk to my dad! He's quite awesome.

Hope you can find someone to talk too!

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: whywere
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess if I had a problem and there was no one in real life suitable, I would consider posting about it on the internet as it is anonymous. I guess I do have the tendency to keep things to myself though, I know the feeling where you cannot talk to certain people.

• Love
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
yeah, i decided to share it. idk part of me thinks maybe it belongs here considering the content and the fact that im trying to not cry but im asking for help so seemed more like a recovery thing.

• Love