L

lunaticLipid

Aug 27, 2020
I live in a big city. I don't have a car. I don't live alone. Where could I go to get enough time without anyone walking in on me?

• Love
Reactions: whywere and crybaby
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Have you thought about hotels or getting busses/trains to somewhere else?

Reactions: Michaelwaev and overcomingfear
L

lunaticLipid

Aug 27, 2020
Have you thought about hotels or getting busses/trains to somewhere else?

I read a couple stories about people being discovered in hotels. I could get on a bus or train, but go where? I guess I could just go do it in the woods or something.

Ideally it would be somewhere I could come back from if I changed my mind, because that's what happend during my last attempt, so I want to be able to get back and pretend nothing happened.

O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
Yeah in the woods is a good option. Just make sure it's secluded and don't go too deep to get lost

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1st things first. WELCOME to sanctioned suicide new global family member!! I am so happy to have you here!On this website we all help,love and care for each other. Now back to your question, yes the woods/forest is a great option and like the last post,the person posting is such a great global family member, do not go into the woods/forest too deep and get lost. I care for you and want only the best for you. I have had 2 attempts so far and know that it is hard to sort so much out. That is what we are here for and plese reach out to me if you need someone to talk to. I also live in a city of over 4 million and it is daunting at times. Love and peace to you! Again, WELCOME!

• Love
Reactions: Stick, overcomingfear and Mm80
Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
Yeah bring something warm and trek into the woods, or field with trees if there is any in your area.

Reactions: overcomingfear