• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bpdme

Oct 30, 2019
I've just ordered SN and thinking about going somewhere nice and using up the last of my money then getting a hotel to take the SN to go peacefully. Does anyone in the UK have any suggestions on where a nice day would be to have your last one?

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
What do you enjoy doing usually?

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I don't know the UK, but is there any woods nearby? A lake? Maybe spend the day in nature?

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Isn't there a big garden show type place there? I recently seen users here talking about it cause one section hosts some of the deadliest plants in the world. I'm not sure what part of the UK it is but if your into nature you might be interested in that? Other than that maybe a well known park or forest that has beautiful scenery might be a nice peaceful way to spend the day

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
what area of the UK are you in?

Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Isn't there a big garden show type place there? I recently seen users here talking about it cause one section hosts some of the deadliest plants in the world. I'm not sure what part of the UK it is but if your into nature you might be interested in that? Other than that maybe a well known park or forest that has beautiful scenery might be a nice peaceful way to spend the day
Isn't that the Poison Garden, located in Englands Ainwick Garden? Idk, that's the only one I know. Is there one similar in the UK, too?

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Isn't that the Poison Garden, located in Englands Ainwick Garden? Idk, that's the only one I know. Is there one similar in the UK, too?
The Alnwick Garden

Denwick Lane, Alnwick NE66 1YU, United Kingdom
+44 1665 511350

https://g.co/kgs/42RJjv

I dont know if this is the place with the poison garden but its absolutely stunning!
I have no idea if theres anything else similar there, someone above mentioned trip advisor which is a good idea to check out. I'm not from the UK myself

Reactions: Inferdan and Rachel74
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
I'm going to go to my city's gayborhood and hop between the bars. I hope someone who knows me recognize me, ignore me, then wake up the next day to realize I drank my final cosmo cocktail yesterday. I just want people to know that if you don't cherish your loved ones and take people for granted, you might lose them.