O

Overit90

Aug 27, 2024
Is it impossible to get this now? Are there any legit, available sources?

Reactions: skylight7
J

justmakingsure

Aug 19, 2024
I'm no expert but here in the US it's not the easiest to find

Reactions: shadow_sunset and skylight7
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I see you're both new. No one is just gonna tell you off jump. Spend time here interacting, researching, and so forth - there are still ways to get it as a US resident, for now.

• Informative
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, lovelandlady and skylight7
O

Overit90

Aug 27, 2024
Thanks @opheliaoveragain ! That makes sense.

I'd just like to CTB soon (as in this week) if at all possible. I just recently switched from suspension hanging due to difficulty of method. Now, I've settled on SN, but can't seem to find any. I was hoping to get something from Amazon but didn't realize the laws that were put in place around sales of SN

If anyone sees this and can PM w a good source, I would really appreciate it!

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
The shipping time alone would take longer than that (typically). Not to mention obtaining the other drugs in the Megathread protocols; If your timeline is short, you may need to consider other methods.

O

Overit90

Aug 27, 2024
I was looking at suspension hanging but I'm pretty sure that I would mess that up.

Sodium nitrite seems much easier and more reliable

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I agree with her, it's hard to get the source on here, especially if you haven't had your account for long. It's risky to share sources because they could be shut down.

Also, SN does typically take longer than a week to ship, as @opheliaoveragain stated, so you'll likely have to do a different method, or postpone if you want to use SN

Reactions: skylight7 and opheliaoveragain
O

Overit90

Aug 27, 2024
Yeah I think I'll just postpone it then until I can source something cause suspension hanging seems too difficult rn. I know this is going to sound naive but I had no idea all of this would take so much planning/preparation. This process is so exhausting

Can I post links? I found some sn on Amazon but I'm not sure if it has the right % of sodium nitrite and doesn't say on the package. Would love someone else to check if it's legit/good enough?

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I don't think I'm knowledgeable enough to say, but Amazon made it really hard to get quality SN years ago when people used to source it from there, so I'd go on a limb and say probably not good enough, but you can post the link and I'm sure someone knowledgeable enough can answer

Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
If you're in the states, there is a brand PC. It is pretty available through sporting goods stores, etc. Be extremely cautious if this is the brand you get and thoroughly test it. There are multiple threads here on it failing and some evidence of testing it to be more nitrate than nitrite despite being labeled and advertised as 99%+ pure nitrite. I almost wasted money on a bottle of it when I found it locally but was glad there were warnings about it here.

O

Overit90

Aug 27, 2024
Yes I'm in the states. Thanks, I won't use that brand then.

The company I found is YieldRX on Amazon. It says it's Nitrous Acid, Sodium Salt (NaNO2) but doesn't say if it's pure or not

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Any reliable SN via amazon requires a business account, AFAIK.

O

Overit90

Aug 27, 2024
It's easy to make a business account. I just made one. So, that's not an issue

Soupster

Soupster

Aug 14, 2024
That cas# indicates a 98% purity assay. I'd definitely test it yourself though if you do order. The business account is easy but they will also only ship to business addresses. If you use a residential address they will not ship to you.

Timothy7dff

Timothy7dff

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Amazon doesn't sell SN with a high purity any more.

S

skylight7

Aug 16, 2024
Yeah I think I'll just postpone it then until I can source something cause suspension hanging seems too difficult rn. I know this is going to sound naive but I had no idea all of this would take so much planning/preparation. This process is so exhausting

Can I post links? I found some sn on Amazon but I'm not sure if it has the right % of sodium nitrite and doesn't say on the package. Would love someone else to check if it's legit/good enough?
I agree and feel the same way.

Reactions: Overit90
O

Overit90

Aug 27, 2024
That cas# indicates a 98% purity assay. I'd definitely test it yourself though if you do order. The business account is easy but they will also only ship to business addresses. If you use a residential address they will not ship to you.
Thanks for checking for me. How could I tell from the cas number (just so I could know in the future).

Okay I'll look up testing kits

For the business acct, I could prob get a po box then

Soupster

Soupster

Aug 14, 2024
Thanks for checking for me. How could I tell from the cas number (just so I could know in the future).

Okay I'll look up testing kits

For the business acct, I could prob get a po box then
I just found the product listed on A, looked at the package and found the CAS# and Googled it. Found a chemical reference company and looked it up.