Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Apparently you only need an absurdly small amount to OD.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Hennessy, throwaway123 and 9 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
In the U.K. It's available from a doctor on prescription for severe, chronic pain - but only after other pain relief options have been exhausted.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 6 others
loz

loz

Dead inside
Nov 19, 2018
I would recommend darknet markets like dream.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, Beyondajoke, sif and 3 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
And how exactly do I go about accessing the darknet? I would really like to OD on fent to ctb.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Now you guys got me thinking this might be the way to go. I'm goin to look into it. I've never shot up, is it necessary to use a needle or can u just injest it? Or is it a patch? Do they have it in pill form?

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
They don't sell it anymore unless you're a terminal cancer patient. It's available in the pharmacy but only for those that are already likely to die due to their illness.
All of the fent on the DM and street was shipped from China. Then Trump pressured the Chinese into banning it and now everyone is cutting it.

Reactions: Memento Mori, sif, NoDream and 5 others
D

Deleted member 4993

I suggest you ask member @transgenderfailure Thread > Fentanyl Overdose

Where he got his from.

The true story will be he visited a different group and asked for it. And he received it free.
Amount 600mg
Did he visit again under a different name to acquire over a gram, seems likely :-)

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019

Where he got his from.

The true story will be he visited a different group and asked for it. And he received it free.
Amount 600mg
Did he visit again under a different name to acquire over a gram, seems likely :-)
I've sent a message to this person, I hope they help me. I'm desperate. Thanks for posting the info.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
NoReasonToLive

NoReasonToLive

Jan 16, 2019
Reactions: Smashingairwaves, sif, NoDream and 3 others
NoReasonToLive

NoReasonToLive

Jan 16, 2019
And how exactly do I go about accessing the darknet? I would really like to OD on fent to ctb.
For accessing to the dark met you have to download the Tor Browser.(https://www.torproject.org/download/download) and then you have you get links that end with ".onion". Here's a list of dark net links: deepwebsiteslinks.com and https://www.deepdotweb.com/dark-net-market-comparison-chart/
and here is the in my opinion most trustable dark net mmarke: http://silkroad4n7fwsrw.onion/?road

Reactions: Bluedew, Smashingairwaves, sif and 3 others
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Now you guys got me thinking this might be the way to go. I'm goin to look into it. I've never shot up, is it necessary to use a needle or can u just injest it? Or is it a patch? Do they have it in pill form?
From what I heard it's available in patches and can be ingested via "lollipops" by just swabbing it in your cheeks. You don't have to shoot it up if you manage to actually get it.

Other than drug dealers and the darknet, unless you're really good at pretending to be a terminal cancer patient it's basically near impossible to get.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Final Escape and 1 other person
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I saw some offers on Silk Road today(http://silkroad4n7fwsrw.onion/?road) and I'm sure you can buy Fentanyl on Wall Street Market (http://wallstyizjhkrvmj.onion/signup?ref=276). I know that you can buy it there because I also thought of CTBing with Fentanyl

PS: Don't visit those sites without VPN and Thor Browser ;)
I've "shopped" on Silk Road and Dream Market but how do I know a seller is legit and not a scam? Or worse yet, a law enforcement's honey hole?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Deafsn0w
NoReasonToLive

NoReasonToLive

Jan 16, 2019
I've "shopped" on Silk Road and Dream Market but how do I know a seller is legit and not a scam? Or worse yet, a law enforcement's honey hole?

You have to look at the sllers reviews and trybuy only from someone who already sold very much drugs. But there will always be a risk and you'll never know whether you can trust the seller until you got the products...

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and Deafsn0w
H

handmethatrope

Jan 15, 2019
most dodgy recreational opiods like heroin now.contain fentanyl I'm not recommending you buy drugs but I can't think of where to get pure fentanyl

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and Deafsn0w
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
I think your far more likely to get Fentanyl in the form of transdermal patches - about 5 100microgram are needed. Even if you source them through the darknet, their authenticity is far more likely to be more "verifiable" than when buying pure powder.

Reactions: sif and lost_soul83
U

UID68902

Feb 21, 2019
I just started looking around at fentanyl and I am excited tbh to die from it, it will be much nicer than sodium nitrite, jumping off a bidge, or hanging.

Do a line of legitimate fentanyl and you will fade away in a blurry, warm, lovely haze.

Dream Market has banned the sale of fentanyl, one needs to use Wallstreet Market to get it. That is what I am doing.

Reactions: Marawa, Bluedew and NoDream

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
For accessing to the dark met you have to download the Tor Browser.(https://www.torproject.org/download/download) and then you have you get links that end with ".onion". Here's a list of dark net links: deepwebsiteslinks.com and https://www.deepdotweb.com/dark-net-market-comparison-chart/
and here is the in my opinion most trustable dark net mmarke: http://silkroad4n7fwsrw.onion/?road
The most trusted is dream then wall st.

Check the reviews and make sure they have a lot of them

Reactions: Marawa and NoDream
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I've brought stuff off of dream marketplace. It works. LOL

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and Marawa
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Apparently you only need an absurdly small amount to OD.
Don't even bother trying. There was recently a ban in China caused by pressure from the Trump administration(because all the fent was shipped to the US for black markets) . All production has stopped over an year ago. Whoever says that they are selling fent is either lying or cutting it.

Reactions: Marawa and Bluedew
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Do a line of legitimate fentanyl and you will fade away in a blurry, warm, lovely haze.

or wake up in hospital (coma) or with amputated legs if you're unlucky. too many ppl think that opiates/barbiturates give you the best feeling ever in your life when ctb'ing with it, but it's always individual, russian roulette. there's no perfect way to die, no matter how much money you have. from a biological point of view you can only get enough information and preparation to TRY reaching unconsciousness and then respiratory depression (fentanyl example) or else

aftermath from failed fentanyl ctb could be worse than failed hanging ctb. please don't praise this substance, even if many ppl accidentally died from it

peace :)

Reactions: UID68902 and Marawa
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018

Where he got his from.

Amount 600mg

Why do fentanyl sellers secretely want to force free samples onto people ready to ctb?

Can please anyone explain or have some thoughts about that ^? Thank you, I just want to make sure I ain't crazy with my still living distrust (and history of getting this offer almost forced on me per email on a group with hidden mail-addresses (!) and no way to approach each other privately + pic of the powder included to prove their legitimacy). All under the guise of compassion? Or .. true compassion?

@ maybe they are no ´sellers´ but just the ´ good guys´ (does such compassionism exist in this world)?

Last edited:
W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
or wake up in hospital (coma) or with amputated legs if you're unlucky. too many ppl think that opiates/barbiturates give you the best feeling ever in your life when ctb'ing with it, but it's always individual, russian roulette. there's no perfect way to die, no matter how much money you have. from a biological point of view you can only get enough information and preparation to TRY reaching unconsciousness and then respiratory depression (fentanyl example) or else

aftermath from failed fentanyl ctb could be worse than failed hanging ctb. please don't praise this substance, even if many ppl accidentally died from it

Why amputatied legs ? :/

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
A patch won't kill you. You can ingest it. I don't know about shooting it though. I don't know any doctors in America though that are going to give fentanyl pills to ANYONE. There is a major opiate crisis in this country because the real drug addicts are Overdosing on opiates so the people like me who have actual viscious pain are being punished. The FDA and the CDC are putting tremendous amounts of pressure on dcotrs to lower their patients on their meds or take them off all together. So I know that no doctor is going to give fentanyl pills. The patches perhaps. But you need more to kill you than that.

Rabitfever

Rabitfever

Mar 18, 2020

What's with the fear mongering? Aftermath of any failed attempt is going to be bad. Your same logic of individuality applies here too. I personally don't feel F is any less reliable than hanging. Your comment/warning seems biased