• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Student
Mar 11, 2019
F meaning fentanyl and preferably in a powder so I can try a rectal infusion. I could try the SN method but have no access to antiemetics so there's a big chance I'll vomit most of it up, unless you guys can recommend a decent vendor. The GP doesn't want to provide most drugs for me as I've tried to kill myself numerous times.

I have a bit of money to spare (at most £150) in order to do this.

I'm not one for pain/needles so won't want to inject anything. Any advice is helpful.

Last edited:
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Use the search bar for this subject and you will find your answers

Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Is there anyone here that knows how i can get F in NZ?
Is there anyone here that knows how i can get F in NZ?
Its so hard being on the other side of the world. It means access to all the things you want/need are next to impossible. Ive only ever wanted to CTB with a gun because of its effectivenss, but i dont have one and dont know how to get hold of one either. Then i started looking for SN and again came across the same problem. Now to try F, maybe i might have some luck there?? Im running out of ideas.

Last edited:
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I'm from Uk, for SN method you could use milk of magnesia tablets and buccastem which are both available over the counter.

Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
I'm from Uk, for SN method you could use milk of magnesia tablets and buccastem which are both available over the counter.
I have never heard of any such method involving milk of magnesium and buccastem? Does it have a similar effect/outcome to SN? Where did you hear about this? Ill do some searching, thanks for that, but would much rather something i know about and am more confident in, like F. I know that it is around in NZ. When a friend of mine was going through cancer treatment, another patient there was on F., Im hoping someone on here might be able to point me in the right direction.

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I have never heard of any such method involving milk of magnesium and buccastem? Does it have a similar effect/outcome to SN? Where did you hear about this? Ill do some searching, thanks for that, but would much rather something i know about and am more confident in, like F. I know that it is around in NZ. When a friend of mine was going through cancer treatment, another patient there was on F., Im hoping someone on here might be able to point me in the right direction.
You take them with SN sorry. This is from my own research, Stan used Milk of magnesia for his successful attempt.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

I think he was responding to the OP, who mentioned issues with vomiting, and is also in the UK.

Perhaps it would help if you started a new thread for F in NZ, the thread title is drawing UK members.

Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
I think he was responding to the OP, who mentioned issues with vomiting, and is also in the UK.

Perhaps it would help if you started a new thread for F in NZ, the thread title is drawing UK members.
Makes alot of sense, thnks

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Thinking Beyond

Thinking Beyond

Mar 27, 2020
I was able to buy a gram of F off of a darknet vendor but he only delivers to the USA. Didn't check about other vendors.

Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
I was able to buy a gram of F off of a darknet vendor but he only delivers to the USA. Didn't check about other vendors.
Would you mind checking for me if there are any vendors in NZ? Im completely computer illiterate and have never been on the darknet nor no anything about it really.

Reactions: Tamazi 123
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
F meaning fentanyl and preferably in a powder so I can try a rectal infusion. I could try the SN method but have no access to antiemetics so there's a big chance I'll vomit most of it up, unless you guys can recommend a decent vendor. The GP doesn't want to provide most drugs for me as I've tried to kill myself numerous times.

I have a bit of money to spare (at most £150) in order to do this.

I'm not one for pain/needles so won't want to inject anything. Any advice is helpful.

Why not Heroin?