• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Where do I find SN in India? Will they ask for ID card or send a welfare check? Thanks.

Reactions: Sylveon
rora

rora

Aug 18, 2023
it's so nice seeing someone from india here, i've been wondering the same thing but i actually bought this one thing which claims to be pure SN
it's so nice seeing someone from india here, i've been wondering the same thing but i actually bought this one thing which claims to be pure SN
i think it's available on amazon and looks pretty credible, however i haven't tested it yet. there are some websites that offer pure SN that are very reliable, but you need to have a valid reason for your purchase. also depends on how old you are i guess. if you hold a job, it works to your advantage

Last edited:
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
i think it's available on amazon and looks pretty credible, however i haven't tested it yet. there are some websites that offer pure SN that are very reliable, but you need to have a valid reason for your purchase. also depends on how old you are i guess. if you hold a job, it works to your advantage
I searched in amazon but I only found sodium nitrate. Do you think SN from s******* or sh******* is good? Can you suggest me a valid reason for the purchase? I do have a home lab setup but I don't have any reactions involving SN. If I may ask, are you from the north or south? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ads
rora

rora

Aug 18, 2023
I searched in amazon but I only found sodium nitrate. Do you think SN from s******* or sh******* is good? Can you suggest me a valid reason for the purchase? I do have a home lab setup but I don't have any reactions involving SN. If I may ask, are you from the north or south? Thanks!
Ah i just saw that it's not on amazon anymore but i got mine from RC. and i think i found one on s******* that looks pretty legit too. maybe try that. also i couldn't place an order from the online chemical stores/labs who are very legitimate because a) i'm still a student and b) i didn't have any valid reason for my purchase. but considering your username, you seem to be a guy majoring in chemistry? use that to your advantage for a reason, pretty sure they'd buy it. And I'm from the south!

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Ah i just saw that it's not on amazon anymore but i got mine from RC. and i think i found one on s******* that looks pretty legit too. maybe try that. also i couldn't place an order from the online chemical stores/labs who are very legitimate because a) i'm still a student and b) i didn't have any valid reason for my purchase. but considering your username, you seem to be a guy majoring in chemistry? use that to your advantage for a reason, pretty sure they'd buy it. And I'm from the south!
Hey, can you please dm me? I can't message you

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Can you guys DM me as well? I do not have any permissions to DM anyone looks like

Reactions: Sid19
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Can you guys DM me as well? I do not have any permissions to DM anyone looks like
yes I do

i think it has something to do with my permissions, I haven't posted enough yet

Indians just make a group conversation and add me. I can help you which to buy. Remember testing is necessary no matter what the company claims. Anyways there's a lot of stuff you need to know about it

Reactions: Akiratendo and Ads
rora

rora

Aug 18, 2023
so basically, it lets you dm people after you've had a certain amount of interaction to make sure you aren't a spam bot or sumn. i just got my perm to dm and now I'm able to have personal conversations with fellow members

V

van2bam

-
Jan 2, 2024
Can you guys DM me as well? I too do not have permissions to DM anyone

L

l27

-
Jan 2, 2024
Hey y'all I'm from south india
I think we should create a group or smthg like that for us so we can discuss resources in our region and everything else
Just smthg for us to find a common ground
What do y'all say
I think we should create a group or smthg like that for us so we can discuss resources in our region and everything else
What do y'all say

Reactions: Wantodisappear and Sid19
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Hey y'all I'm from south india
What do y'all say
What do y'all say
Excatly! I have more info and can help you while anyone who knows I don't can help me out.

L

l27

-
Jan 2, 2024
Hey y'all i created a thread "from india"
We can all talk there if you like to, you can also invite other indian guys that you know
If it grows i might help others who are new
@Sid19
@DepressedChemMajor
@van2bam
@rora
@uzuf86

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Hey y'all i created a thread "from india"
We can all talk there if you like to, you can also invite other indian guys that you know
If it grows i might help others who are new
@Sid19
@DepressedChemMajor
@van2bam
@rora
@uzuf86
hey! can i join too? also if their are SN links, can you just dm me?
Excatly! I have more info and can help you while anyone who knows I don't can help me out.
yo mate, do you have any access to SN? i m from india too but i m not sure of my methods

Last edited:
alpha26

alpha26

Dec 24, 2023
I am also from india and need assistance on substance for ctb , DM me if any one know about it

R

randomexplorer6193

Jan 17, 2024
i found one from jm . Is that legit ?

I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
Can anyone pm me what is RC