F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
Hey guys. I haven't been active on here for a while, but if you've seen some of my threads, you know I've been planning my suicide for a few months now. My current plan is to go into a wooded area near my house and hang myself. The problem is I'm taking my classes virtually this year so I'm at home. That means I can't really find a way to buy a rope, as I don't have my license and Amazon is a bit risky. Does anyone have any suggestions for where I can find a good rope? Any commentary is appreciated :)

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
may i ask why amazon is risky? i bought a bunch of rope off there literally for crafts

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
There are many things you can be buying rope for. Even if you went into a hardware store and bought some, I'd imagine it'd be very unlikely for anyone to question you.

You'll be fine buying from Amazon.

Reactions: EmptyManForever and fightorflight
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Any hardware store - Home Depot, Lowes, Ace.

Reactions: fightorflight
F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
may i ask why amazon is risky? i bought a bunch of rope off there literally for crafts
Amazon is kinda risky because my whole family knows that I'm suicidal and I feel like my sister would be a little suspicious. Do you have ideas for what I should say I bought the rope for? I'll try and keep it a secret the best I can but it's hard when it's literally on your doorstep haha

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Amazon is kinda risky because my whole family knows that I'm suicidal and I feel like my sister would be a little suspicious. Do you have ideas for what I should say I bought the rope for? I'll try and keep it a secret the best I can but it's hard when it's literally on your doorstep haha
theres a million different legit reasons to buy rope. google uses for rope.

E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
I'll try and keep it a secret the best I can but it's hard when it's literally on your doorstep haha
Go to a hardware store with a bag, buy the rope, and put it inside the bag and come home, no one would notice, unless someone asks you what's in the bag hehe