• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NIÑAESTUPIDA

NIÑAESTUPIDA

Jul 25, 2021
Hi, I need some advice.
If I die in my bed, maybe my parents will think it was a natural death, but they'll have to see my body.
If I go to a hotel, it will be so evident that it's been a suicide, but no one I know will have to see me if they don't want to.
What's the best option in your opinion?
Thank you.

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I would choose the hotel so they would not be the first to find me; which I am quite intrigued by the method ¿Are you sure they would believe that it is not suicide? There will be an autopsy involved.

Reactions: NIÑAESTUPIDA
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
I'd you really wanna go, you wouldn't care.
There's many people who ctb with a gun with their kids next door/in another room

NIÑAESTUPIDA

NIÑAESTUPIDA

Jul 25, 2021
I'd you really wanna go, you wouldn't care.
There's many people who ctb with a gun with their kids next door/in another room
I care about my parents, I can't help it, even though is their fault that I am here...
I would choose the hotel so they would not be the first to find me; which I am quite intrigued by the method ¿Are you sure they would believe that it is not suicide? There will be an autopsy involved.
I don't think they would ask for an autopsy. There will be no suspicious signs if I use N, right?

Last edited:
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
I care about my parents, I can't help it, even though is their fault that I am here...

I don't think they would ask for an autopsy. There will be no suspicious signs if I use N, right?
You have 3 options.

1) ctb in the house
2) ctb in hotel
(You'll have an autopsy no matter what)
3) stay alive for the sake of your parents

NIÑAESTUPIDA

NIÑAESTUPIDA

Jul 25, 2021
You have 3 options.

1) ctb in the house
2) ctb in hotel
(You'll have an autopsy no matter what)
3) stay alive for the sake of your parents
Yes, I know. But ...the best option? from your point of view? 1 or 2?

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Please, give your life another chance. See things from a different perspective. Maybe there is something great waiting for you just around the corner... Who knows?

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Please, give your life another chance. See things from a different perspective. Maybe there is something great waiting for you just around the corner... Who knows?
There is no fucking great anything waiting around the corner! Stop spreading falsehood in the name of toxic prolife positivity

Promortalist_

Promortalist_

Celebrate Death Mourn Life
Jul 5, 2021
Did your account get hacked by a pro-lifer? Don't mean to be rude, I am happy that you are doing great but based on your recent posts it seems that way.