• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

shelaysdown

sleeping in, for today
Dec 4, 2023
I know ctb by cutting has a super low success rate. I'm aware of the risks and downsides, but this really is the only way I want to go.
I can't find any clear information on where to cut in my wrists/thighs/neck to effectively ctb. does anyone have any diagrams or specific places that they know will get the job done?

T

timing

Nov 22, 2023
You can google it. Not easy indeed. Got to cut down to the bone and deep. Really deep. Most people freak out from the pain and gore.

Also the body self protection mechanism will kick in and try to clog the bleeding. Not many people succeed this method.

Reactions: Sylveon
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
A relative of mine successfully cbt with this method. It was a strange incident anyway. He had just renovated his home and recovered from cancer.

Found dead in the toilet. Had sliced open his artery.

But this method makes no sense. When there are better methods. For example, partial hanging and carbon monoxide.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
One has to hit a specific artery , very deep down. Search for keywords in the search bar. You can also ask the IA where or what veins or steries can be mortal and where they at. If you insist on this method i suggest study it very well as if you were going for nursing, learn how the wrist hands work where everything is at.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This has been asked many times and cutting is unreliable and has a low chance to succeed. However there is "Seppuku" and if you are able to do so slitting your throat how a butcher slaughters animals, that's definitely a fast method to CTB but I doubt you will be able to overcome SI and do this with your own hands to your own body.

I suggest you consider other methods if you are really serious about CTB.