• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anorexic-pigeon

anorexic-pigeon

Feb 29, 2020
Today is hopefully going to be my last day. I have decided my method is going to be to cut my femoral artery, but as far as location goes, all I know is that it is the upper inner thigh. I have chosen this method because I can't get partial suspension to work, and I am a cutter so I am used to the pain anyway. If anyone could help me with location, that would be great.

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I've tried this but failed even with a scar locating it for me from a previous surgery.

anorexic-pigeon

anorexic-pigeon

Feb 29, 2020
I've tried this but failed even with a scar locating it for me from a previous surgery.
Do you have any advice on how to get it right? If I fail this my parents will throw me on the streets and that would be worse than what my life is now. Should I pick another method entirely?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I would do SN if I were you. Probably be easier.

Reactions: soft-flower345 and Itzyagirl
anorexic-pigeon

anorexic-pigeon

Feb 29, 2020
I would do SN if I were you. Probably be easier.
My parents have access to my credit card history because our accounts are linked so I can't buy it. I would do SN, or buy a thick rope for partial suspension, but I can't. My only methods are cutting an artery or overdose at this point. Or jumping in front of a car or train,but I don't want to traumatize people.

• Aww..
Reactions: Squiddy
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I wouldn't recommend the femoral artery at all, you would have to cut through 1 or 2 inches of muscle in order to get to it.

Reactions: soft-flower345
T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Do you have any advice on how to get it right? If I fail this my parents will throw me on the streets and that would be worse than what my life is now. Should I pick another method entirely?
Nope it's really difficult with any cutting method sorry.

I

Itzyagirl

Mar 1, 2020
My parents have access to my credit card history because our accounts are linked so I can't buy it. I would do SN, or buy a thick rope for partial suspension, but I can't. My only methods are cutting an artery or overdose at this point. Or jumping in front of a car or train,but I don't want to traumatize people.
U should withdraw money from ur account n use an amazon gift card Jus a thought?

Reactions: PhilosOfDoom
PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
Today is hopefully going to be my last day. I have decided my method is going to be to cut my femoral artery, but as far as location goes, all I know is that it is the upper inner thigh. I have chosen this method because I can't get partial suspension to work, and I am a cutter so I am used to the pain anyway. If anyone could help me with location, that would be great.
Cutting is usually highly discouraged. However, if you're inclined, it'd be better to cut the Radial Artery in the wrist. The femoral artery is about 1 inch deep, while the radial is about 3-5 mm. The radial artery is located on the thumb side, on the palm side.The ulnar artery in on the pinky side, but is much deeper, so is discouraged. To find where it is check for a pulse. To do so, do as shown below.
To properly cut, it's usually good to use a blood thinner, optionally combined with pain meds, while in the bathtub. The water in the bathtub prevents your blood from clotting, and increases blood flow. As you're cutting, do it vertically to avoid tendons. I usually check for pulse with 2 fingers, but you can use 3 as well. Make sure to not use your thumb, as that has a dedicated pulse of its own.
It's very recommended to use a different method like sodium nitrite, jumping, etc. This method can be very painful, is prone to failure, and can permanents ruin hand function. Be warned. Additionally, make sure any blood thinners or pain meds you use are compatible with any other medications.
Radial artery

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Disappointered
anorexic-pigeon

anorexic-pigeon

Feb 29, 2020
Cutting is usually highly discouraged. However, if you're inclined, it'd be better to cut the Radial Artery in the wrist. The femoral artery is about 1 inch deep, while the radial is about 3-5 mm. The radial artery is located on the thumb side, on the palm side.The ulnar artery in on the pinky side, but is much deeper, so is discouraged. To find where it is check for a pulse. To do so, do as shown below.
To properly cut, it's usually good to use a blood thinner, optionally combined with pain meds, while in the bathtub. The water in the bathtub prevents your blood from clotting, and increases blood flow. As you're cutting, do it vertically to avoid tendons. I usually check for pulse with 2 fingers, but you can use 3 as well. Make sure to not use your thumb, as that has a dedicated pulse of its own.
It's very recommended to use a different method like sodium nitrite, jumping, etc. This method can be very painful, is prone to failure, and can permanents ruin hand function. Be warned. Additionally, make sure any blood thinners or pain meds you use are compatible with any other medications.
View attachment 28929
Mapped out my radial artery. Wish me luck

Attachments

• 20200303_173936.jpg
    20200303_173936.jpg
    943.2 KB · Views: 63
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Buy a money gift card with your credit card at CVS then buy SN with that card

Reactions: Mizzmini45
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Femoral is hard to cut down to. I've seen it done on shows or movies but they used long knives to do it

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I hope everything goes to plan, sending love and strength ❤

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I have heard different people at different times claim that "bleeding out" is painless. Some people defending kosher slaughter have said that and some people into hunting have said that the animal doesn't suffer because they pass out and then bleed out painlessly. Does anyone know if this is true?

If true, then it would seem that the main barrier is getting to and opening the vessel(s) that would allow one to bleed out painlessly. If that were achieved peacefully, that method would be peaceful.

B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
I wouldn't recommend it. It is going to be very difficult to do as it is quite deep... You are also not guaranteed to CTB and could hurt yourself to where you will be worse off.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I wonder what would happen if someone stabbed themselves in the side of the neck, deep. With the right knife it might not be that hard to execute. After that one might just fall back on a couch or bed with the tv on and just sort of doze off. I guess there are problems with having that work, otherwise it would have been treated as a peaceful method by others in the past. I know that when slicing is involved it is a lot harder than one might think. That's why I'm curious about stabbing instead. One strong stab and then just fall back? probably not so simple but i'm really curious.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
I wonder what would happen if someone stabbed themselves in the side of the neck, deep. With the right knife it might not be that hard to execute. After that one might just fall back on a couch or bed with the tv on and just sort of doze off. I guess there are problems with having that work, otherwise it would have been treated as a peaceful method by others in the past. I know that when slicing is involved it is a lot harder than one might think. That's why I'm curious about stabbing instead. One strong stab and then just fall back? probably not so simple but i'm really curious.
I saw an autopsy case describing exactly what you're asking about, but I'm uncomfortable posting it publicly. the dude definitely died.
edit: and he only stabbed 2cm deep

• Informative
Reactions: WaitingAllMyLife and Disappointered