• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WaitingGame

Feb 22, 2020
Just after a little advice. I'm considering finally hanging myself in May. But I'm not sure where I should do it because I don't know who I want to find me.
I live with my boyfriend and his parents, so do I ctb here or do I go to my parents? It's a very personal decision I know but I'd like to know what other people would do.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Just after a little advice. I'm considering finally hanging myself in May. But I'm not sure where I should do it because I don't know who I want to find me.
I live with my boyfriend and his parents, so do I ctb here or do I go to my parents? It's a very personal decision I know but I'd like to know what other people would do.

Can you go to a hotel?

Why May?
I hope it's never

You hope it's never for you, or for the OP?

Last edited:
W

WaitingGame

Feb 22, 2020
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, xBrialesana and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Op and all of us including moi

Yeah, that's pro-life, buddy. Hope what you want for yourself and I'll take care of my own hopes for me, thanks.

Reactions: Mooshi, AlreadyGone and xBrialesana
W

WaitingGame

Feb 22, 2020
Op and all of us including moi
I understand where you are coming from about hoping that it never happens, but this is a site for people who want that choice and want to discuss it. So please keep these opinions to yourself.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Ive never thought about going to a hotel but it's something that is possible

Then no one who cares about you has to find you, or have their home, ya know, be the place you died. Not trying to guilt trip you, but if there's a better option I hope you'll take that instead.

As far as who finds you, I think it would be way harder on your parents, but really on anyone who loves you. Again, not trying to guilt trip you, but shit's gonna get real, so I'm being real with you.

S

SJB

Feb 22, 2020
My last failed attempt, which I thought was 100% fool-proof was in a hotel. As soon as you get into the room, put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the doorknow so you will not be interrupted .Make sure you book the room for 2-3 nights or longer. This gives you plenty of time to do anything you want/need to do as far as relaxing, setting up etc, and more importantly, you will not be discovered until you are dead. Book at a major chain hotel. It doesn't have to be fancy or expensive, but they have training/protocols as well as assistance for staff who find dead/injured people which small, independant chains may not.

If you have any questions, I am more than happy to dicuss.

Last edited:
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet, GoodPersonEffed, xBrialesana and 2 others
W

WaitingGame

Feb 22, 2020
Then no one who cares about you has to find you, or have their home, ya know, be the place you died. Not trying to guilt trip you, but if there's a better option I hope you'll take that instead.

As far as who finds you, I think it would be way harder on your parents, but really on anyone who loves you. Again, not trying to guilt trip you, but shit's gonna get real, so I'm being real with you.
I appreciate it, it's something I've thought about for a long time and I don't want anyone I know to find me. For some reason a hotel has never crossed my mind.

• Hugs
S

SJB

Feb 22, 2020
I appreciate it, it's something I've thought about for a long time and I don't want anyone I know to find me. For some reason a hotel has never crossed my mind.

May I offer an unsocilited suggestion? To expand on above, make the booking for as many days as possible. Even if it maxes out your creditcard, they don't change the balance until you checkout, and hopefully you'll be gone anyway. I don't remember (it was 4 years ago) but I don't think I was charged. Maybe for the first night but that's it. Also, I failed, i think because in my desperation, I tried to combine multiple methods, instead of concentrating on one, so in spite of months of aquiring what I neede and planning, I failed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue and GoodPersonEffed
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Yeah, that's pro-life, buddy. Hope what you want for yourself and I'll take care of my own hopes for me, thanks.
I didn't go off. I just wrote something short
[/QUOT
I understand where you are coming from about hoping that it never happens, but this is a site for people who want that choice and want to discuss it. So please keep these opinions to yourself.
Isn't this about freedom of thought. I didn't go off. I am depressed too..What if I was not wanting to be judged either. I will not feel like I have a voice at all. I'm not perky enough for normies and I wrote 3 words that got me schooled by people who I thought were sensitive.

• Hugs
Reactions: smole
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
A hotel will probably be your best option if you have other place to do it without being found.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would suggest a hotel like @GoodPersonEffed said. Also, just somewhere where it is secluded and quiet, away from people. For me, I would go to place where it is quiet and won't be disturbed or intervened when I decide to CTB (either in the woods, hotel, or in a vehicle (my car)).

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I didn't go off. I just wrote something short

Isn't this about freedom of thought. I didn't go off. I am depressed too..What if I was not wanting to be judged either. I will not feel like I have a voice at all. I'm not perky enough for normies and I wrote 3 words that got me schooled by people who I thought were sensitive.

Yeah, a guilt trip is not gonna work on me. I was assertive with you because you crossed a boundary. That is not judgment nor insensitive.

This is not the first thread where you've specifically tried to talk someone out of ctb'ing, and I gently and firmly called you out for it on another thread this week. In your post history, you've done so several times, and that is pro-life at worst; at best, it is trying to get people to do what you want them to do, and that's crossing a boundary by denying their autonomy and self-determination. You may not be aware you do this, I am pointing out because we are in the same space together, and what you personally hope and want for me as one of "all of us" runs right over my boundaries of autonomy and self-determination. That's not the club I'm in. I'm in the pro-choice club.

I respect myself -- and you -- enough to speak up and say, Whoa there, buddy, you need to step back off my personal choices and my club.

• Love
Reactions: WaitingGame and itsmeagain
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I'm sorry I offended you or anyone

• Love
Reactions: itsmeagain
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I'm sorry I offended you or anyone

It's not about being offended, it's about boundaries and pro-choice. I'm not trying to make you feel bad about yourself.

I gently and respectfully suggest you talk to a mod about this, someone who can explain in a way that you won't feel attacked or on the defensive. You don't have to, I respect your right and your ability to handle your own stuff. But if you don't get it, I think a mod can help.

Ima throw a peaceful little Zen face here so you know there's no ill will. -_-

Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
It's not about being offended, it's about boundaries and pro-choice. I'm not trying to make you feel bad about yourself.

I gently and respectfully suggest you talk to a mod about this, someone who can explain in a way that you won't feel attacked or on the defensive. You don't have to, I respect your right and your ability to handle your own stuff. But if you don't get it, I think a mod can help.

Ima throw a peaceful little Zen face here so you know there's no ill will. -_-
I was only doing what I would want done for me. I also was enjoying that this is not an echo chamber. No disrespect. Peace and good vibes only.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I was only doing what I would want done for me.

Okay, you either don't get it, or you don't want to get it. I'm not you, so I have no way of knowing.

I'm stepping out of this circular conversation now. Take care.