R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
I plan on taking my SN this coming week and have had intentions to ctb in my bed but I'm now thinking I don't want to spook family or lower the value of my house so was thinking I might just jump in my car and go for a drive somewhere.

Anyone got any opinions? Or other ideas?

Reactions: iinner
intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
Do you live in US or Europe? I was also thinking on doing it at home, since I'm a bit sceptical on doing it outside or hotel because someone could randomly see you. But now I'm unsure too, and wondering about the same.

Reactions: Ready124
xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
My plan is to ctb in my car somewhere where I won't likely be interrupted. I figure I have a better chance of success than in my house. I Just want to make sure the cops find my body quickly so I don't rot in my car long.

intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
My plan is to ctb in my car somewhere where I won't likely be interrupted. I figure I have a better chance of success than in my house. I Just want to make sure the cops find my body quickly so I don't rot in my car long.
I think a tent is better.

R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
Do you live in US or Europe? I was also thinking on doing it at home, since I'm a bit sceptical on doing it outside or hotel because someone could randomly see you. But now I'm unsure too, and wondering about the same.
Im in the UK.. I'm back and forth over where, it's stupid really haha
Yeah that's a good call probably best with somewhere dead at night and busy in the morning (no pun intended haha)