• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RatMaster250

Jun 6, 2023
Considering how much this site talks about SN, it is so weird how difficult it is to get your hands on it especially in Australia. If anybody has any links that can hook me up to it it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Deathisbetter and _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_
_(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

_(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

Mar 20, 2023
Watching this thread, been about three months of me tryna find a source down here. What state OP? Lucky enough to be in nsw but still pretty rural.

Reactions: Deathisbetter
D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
Considering how much this site talks about SN, it is so weird how difficult it is to get your hands on it especially in Australia. If anybody has any links that can hook me up to it it would be much appreciated.
I will send you a source :) as a fellow australian this country sucks in terms of it being so controlling

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
A

anonomouse69

Mar 28, 2019
I will send you a source :) as a fellow australian this country sucks in terms of it being so controlling
Can you please send the source to me as well? I'm in Adelaide and struggling to find anywhere! Thank you in advance

• Love
S00359641

S00359641

Likes to sleep/sleep in
Mar 2, 2023
I'm in Sydney, any luck for you guys?

S00359641

S00359641

Likes to sleep/sleep in
Mar 2, 2023
I PM'd you @Endoftheroad24 Could i get a source too? Thanks!

• Love
T

ttg30000

Feb 13, 2023
Hi @Endoftheroad24, if possible, may I please get source details also? I have been struggling to find for a while with no luck so far. Mel in my case. Thank you!

D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
Hi @Endoftheroad24, if possible, may I please get source details also? I have been struggling to find for a while with no luck so far. Mel in my case. Thank you!
Melbourne? I would message you I can't you have to have 20 posts messages on here you ha e to comment on a few posts before it's an option

T

ttg30000

Feb 13, 2023
Hi @Endoftheroad24 .. thank you so much for your message ... I really appreciate it .. I better get post count up then ...

D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
Hi @Endoftheroad24 .. thank you so much for your message ... I really appreciate it .. I better get post count up then ...
I will send it to you once you do it's a promise

T

ttg30000

Feb 13, 2023
Hi @Endoftheroad24 ... thank you so so much! .. I cant express how much that means to me .. I really appreciate it and you!

• Love
Reactions: exitplease and Deathisbetter
D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
Hi @Endoftheroad24 ... thank you so so much! .. I cant express how much that means to me .. I really appreciate it and you!
Absolutely we gotta help each other out and support one another in this messed up world

• Love
Reactions: ttg30000
Kiraya

Kiraya

too sleepy for this world
May 2, 2023
Can you please send the source to me as well? I'm in Adelaide and struggling to find anywhere! Thank you in advance
hello!!! i am also in adelaide !! didn't think i'd find anyone on this site from here haha
just read through this thread and i'm also from adelaide!!! just wondering whether you would you be able to pm me the source as well ? ty!!!

• Love
The Bloody Unknown

The Bloody Unknown

You’ve met with a terrible fate , haven’t you?
Feb 14, 2023
Anyone in WA got a source 🤞🤞

ibupro

ibupro

musicnmeds
Mar 2, 2023
Absolutely we gotta help each other out and support one another in this messed up world
sorry but would you mind sending it to me too? i've been looking for a bit but have yet to find anything.

• Love
D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
The source I have is 99% food grade not sure if it will work but hopefully it does

_(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

_(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

Mar 20, 2023
I wouldn't recommend It my guy, most of the failed attempts here seem to not be getting the right purity.
The source I have is 99% food grade not sure if it will work but hopefully it does

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Hello! Could you please send me the Aus source as well? I am considering synthesizing sodium nitrite from sodium nitrate but it's potentially dangerous and produces toxic chemicals.

• Love
limaneta

limaneta

Jul 4, 2023
The source I have is 99% food grade not sure if it will work but hopefully it does.
Okay, I think I found a source that is also 99% purity. Might be the same one. I cant send dms yet and dont know if i can reply to them but i can totally try

Last edited:
limaneta

limaneta

Jul 4, 2023
Just ordered it to where I am in Australia, I think it will come from Malaysia. It cost 5 Australian dollars but shipping was 94 dollars, shipping within 3 business days. Now fingers crossed it makes it through customs. I really am worried it will be much more restricted here in the future, so getting it now hoping it's not too restricted already. Got 3 packets each 50g. Will try not be too sad if it doesn't make it but will keep you guys updated.

Reactions: jujuklam
JustARatOnAStick

JustARatOnAStick

Mar 11, 2023
If you still have this, may I ask for the source as well please? If it works for QLD that is...can't find anything that doesn't sell to businesses/schools only :/

corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
If you still have this, may I ask for the source as well please? If it works for QLD that is...can't find anything that doesn't sell to businesses/schools only :/
I'm responding to let you know that the user you addressed this to (@Deathisbetter) is posted a goodbye is presumed to have since passed away. I'm from Aus too, and unfortunately I don't have a source either - sorry I can't be of use but I wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: IBM0000