• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nemaki Arber

Nemaki Arber

Lost soul & chat lurker
Mar 24, 2023
Hi I'm looking for a source to buy SN from... I'm in Canada, I only have found 1 website located in Malaysia but I'm unsure if they're actually selling pure SN or falsely labelling it, there isn't much known about the domain I found it from.

Please dm me any sources you might have or if you want to check the one I found.

Hewburt

Hewburt

Jul 27, 2020
Wish I could find a source in Canada now that the cooking site it gone. I thought that I had a bit of time but missed the window. If anyone has any info they could PM me, I have antiemetics but am pretty close to becoming the next R. McNutt because regardless of why, time is up for me regardless of what method I end up being forced to use due to lack of access

R

rameshkrishna1976

Oct 5, 2023
Hi , Any luck finding a reliable vendor? I read here on the forum that would be tough to clear customs and would be spotted, confiscated and who other issues to deal with it, if that happens. Local supplier is what I am looking for, but cant find sny
Hi I'm looking for a source to buy SN from... I'm in Canada, I only have found 1 website located in Malaysia but I'm unsure if they're actually selling pure SN or falsely labelling it, there isn't much known about the domain I found it from.

Please dm me any sources you might have or if you want to check the one I found.
i