a333

a333

Aug 24, 2023
TLDR: I need help working out where to live with little money and little support.

Over the last year, I have come so far in my mental health journey, I can identify that and feel proud of it. HOWEVER, the painful life situation I am in persists. I feel as if there is no place for me, I feel like I do not belong anywhere. I say this for a few reasons. can't live with my first family they are in another state, was living with my aunt but after trying to confront her about her alcoholism and immature behavior she snapped at me and stepped over the line / made me feel unsafe.

I now have been living with my girlfriend for about 3 months. I originally moved here to work with their family. however, working with my partner and living with them has taken a toll on me. I've wanted to be the best I can be in this relationship but being someone's everything and supporting them when I need has kinda fucked with me. they have BPD and I've taken on more than I can handle, I want my relationship to go forward as I believe it has been very beneficial in other aspects however I can't work with them or live with them, I am just not ready for that. this brings me to my main problem. I have nowhere to live. right now I'm with my girlfriend because I have to, I hate it and want to keep working on my mental health but I'm finding it harder than ever to be here, I've made so much progress but I feel as if I've hit a roadblock. this is not the end just something to overcome. the Australian renting market is fucked rn, there's nowhere for me to go nor would I be able to support myself financially. are there any housing services that I can get help from? a lot of people in my situation or similar to that I know have gotten into government housing as soon as they were kicked out, I did not know I could do this when I was younger and went from one friend's house to another. anyways enough of me having a sook. who should I talk to? who can help me? where should I live? where can I live? what should I do?

any of your time or help is greatly appreciated thank you for listening. šŸ’œ