• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MrHastatti

Feb 4, 2024
I have access to euthanasia for dogs and upon looking it up it seems pretty promising to use on people also. I see that it must be injected intravenously but Im having some issues getting my veins to pop even with a tourniquet. I do however see green lines on my arms, this is my vein and simply injecting into it would work right?? Also Im not at all sure how much of it would work in a person, does anyone have some knowledge in this? Also Im sure this is a silly question but is there any chance drinking it instead of injecting it would work, Id prefer to not have to use injections if possible. Thanks for any help!

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
What are the drugs within the solution? That will depend if you can drink or inject. Into veins bad idea more likely injected into an artery such as the carotid, pre-scapular or ulnary

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
What's the active ingredient? Is it sodium pentobarbital?

You won't be able to inject yourself with a veterinary euthanasia drug - you'll almost certainly pass out before you've injected enough.

If it is pentobarbital, then look up threads about Halatal, Nembutal or N and you'll see you drink it instead of inject.

M

MrHastatti

Feb 4, 2024
What are the drugs within the solution? That will depend if you can drink or inject. Into veins bad idea more likely injected into an artery such as the carotid, pre-scapular or ulnary
Its sodium pentobarbital, looks like drinking is the way to go
What's the active ingredient? Is it sodium pentobarbital?

You won't be able to inject yourself with a veterinary euthanasia drug - you'll almost certainly pass out before you've injected enough.

If it is pentobarbital, then look up threads about Halatal, Nembutal or N and you'll see you drink it instead of inject.
Yeah thats it, will check out those threads, thanks for the tip
So do I need antiemetics as well for this?

Last edited:
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
If it's pentobarbital or phenobarbital then it will be extremely toxic ingested or intravenously