Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
I need advice on where I want to shoot myself. I want to shoot myself somewhere both safe (not for myself more that I don't want to risk shooting anyone else) and with low risk of legal trouble in case things go awry. ideally I would like to be found by the police and not just a random person. anyone have any good suggestions?

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
A forest or nature park of some sort? You can send scheduled emails to police departments as well. I've seen a few people in goodbye threads do this, so if you're way off the trail and the area is clear, the police should be the ones to find you.

I will advise, though, that if you're using FMJ and not hollowpoints, be weary of what is behind you as the bullet has the chance of exiting your skull and through whatever is behind you. It's certainly a wild possibility, but you don't want to accidentally injure or kill anyone else in this process if it happens. With guns, you can never be too safe. One of the primary rules of gun safety is know what your target is, and what's beyond it.

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Worndown and Jon Arbuckle