• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nothere01

Apr 13, 2023
Where should i put the shotgun, inside my mouth facing upwards towards the brain or should i put it under my chin? this is a suicide method question, please help me, I am a real person that is suffering, i don't want to survive the attempt because i don't want be horribly disfigured or blind or end up severely mentally disabled

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pidgeons_Sparrows, Toxic Waste and SexyIncél
EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023
I can't answer your question though I'm sure someone else can, just wanted to say I'm sorry things are so rough for you. If you need to talk about anything I'm here. You're in my thoughts regardless. ♥️

Reactions: montimoo and Tuurngait
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Here's my steps. Inside mouth, a bit raised. Someone should have a pic of the brainstem, to help you visualize

For the love of god, not under the chin. The movies lie. People survive it and look... well, not human

Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, hodbu, montimoo and 2 others
endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
Where should i put the shotgun, inside my mouth facing upwards towards the brain or should i put it under my chin? this is a suicide method question, please help me, I am a real person that is suffering, i don't want to survive the attempt because i don't want be horribly disfigured or blind or end up severely mentally disabled
Facing at 30degrees so you will blow out your brainstem and 3rd eye. Causes instant death.

• Informative
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, Body bobi and mistake22
T

Toxic Waste

Apr 24, 2023
From what I've gathered, you need to aim for the brainstem. Shooting it under the chin is a bad idea. Shooting it inside the mouth has a higher chance of success.

Last edited:
endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
Does this work for pistols?
No. Pistols are much trickier to get right if you want 100% chance of death. Usually a shot through the rear of the brain will kill, but there have been exceptions. Brainstem is still 100% but hitting it with a little 9mm or what have you won't be easy especially because of how easy it is to flinch with a pistol. Honestly a shot to the heart with a pistol would probably be more reliably fatal, but it won't be painless. It will take you 5 seconds to 1 minute to go unconscious, and you will be in extreme distress for that period. Honestly if you have access to firearms in your country invest in a shotgun or a 7mm+ chambed rifle.

• Informative
Reactions: montimoo and Disappointered
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
You don't need a chin to live, you need a brain.

Reactions: endofafoxtwo
mistake22

mistake22

Feb 28, 2023
No. Pistols are much trickier to get right if you want 100% chance of death. Usually a shot through the rear of the brain will kill, but there have been exceptions. Brainstem is still 100% but hitting it with a little 9mm or what have you won't be easy especially because of how easy it is to flinch with a pistol. Honestly a shot to the heart with a pistol would probably be more reliably fatal, but it won't be painless. It will take you 5 seconds to 1 minute to go unconscious, and you will be in extreme distress for that period. Honestly if you have access to firearms in your country invest in a shotgun or a 7mm+ chambed rifle.
Well that sucks. Would side of the head work?

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Won't hitting the center of the brain with a bullet with sufficient mass work aswell too?

A slug (or any other large projectile faster then sound) won't just slip through brain tissue. It'd violently force itself through, the cavity expansion would be more then enough to destroy the whole brain == death.

For the love of god, not under the chin. The movies lie. People survive it and look... well, not human
Yeah. You could make it work, but I'd make sure at least the expanding gasses would help liquefy the brain. If you need or want this unoptimal tech, tilt the shotgun a bit towards yourself, and push the barrels end as close to your neck as practical for a good shot. It's risky still, I'd put it in my mouth.

Also, another thing to remember is that even on a success your face might de-laminate, like Ronnie Mcnutt.

Body bobi

Body bobi

May 9, 2023
Inside ur mouth at 30 degree angle so u can die instantly and u won't fell any pain... I think... I dunno correct me if on wrong

N

Nothere01

Apr 13, 2023
Facing at 30degrees so you will blow out your brainstem and 3rd eye. Causes instant death.
What do you mean by blowing out the 3rd eye? what is the 3rd eye? is that the middle of the brain?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
  • Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Temporal_Anchorite, montimoo and 3 others
BeanyBoo

BeanyBoo

Jan 23, 2020

Here's my steps. Inside mouth, a bit raised. Someone should have a pic of the brainstem, to help you visualize

I've read many true stories where a shotgun in the mouth takes off the whole head . Is that typically true ? Would you also want to have the butt of the rifle braced against something sturdy ? I'm not planning this method, I just have questions.
I've met people who went under the chin and survived.
Not a nice outcome for sure.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I've read many true stories where a shotgun in the mouth takes off the whole head . Is that typically true ? Would you also want to have the butt of the rifle braced against something sturdy ? I'm not planning this method, I just have questions.
I've met people who went under the chin and survived.
Not a nice outcome for sure.
But only 5 percent failure in this method and only 3 percent survive so the method is reliable

J

J Peace

May 14, 2023
Could definitely use some more info on this method. Anyone know another thread where this has been discussed?