• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeadAtNight

DeadAtNight

Time to die
Aug 16, 2022
I will provide you guys with some information here, and I hope that it will be enough for you to suggest places where I can safely CTB. Thank you.

My location: I live in California, somewhere in a city near the LA area. I'm staying at an apartment with my family, so there's a low chance of killing myself in there. Also, there are parks, and hotels nearby. Plus, a lot of parking spots in restaurants/shopping areas.

My transportation: I'm close to getting my driver's license, although quite late now for someone who is nearly 19 years old, so I will be using my car to travel around.

My method: Shooting myself in the head, through the mouth, with a shotgun (loaded with buckshot for good measure). I have not acquired the shotgun that I wanted just yet, but I do know that the shotgun has an 18 inch barrel length, so i assume it's visibly long and really noticeable.

spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
parking lot if you have. acar or rent a hotel room
youll get caught in a park or shopping arez and sopebody will notice if you shove a shotgun into your mouth
a high caliber revolver is also good ans theres less of a chance of you just blowing your face off and not dying

Reactions: DeadAtNight, loopdaloop and 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i'll second @sjukdom and recommend you rent a hotel for one night - anywhere else and i fear you will be caught with the shotgun, as they aren't exactly hard to hide!

Reactions: loopdaloop
DeadAtNight

DeadAtNight

Time to die
Aug 16, 2022
parking lot if you have. acar or rent a hotel room
youll get caught in a park or shopping arez and sopebody will notice if you shove a shotgun into your mouth
a high caliber revolver is also good ans theres less of a chance of you just blowing your face off and not dying
I see, thank you for the suggestions and advice.
i'll second @sjukdom and recommend you rent a hotel for one night - anywhere else and i fear you will be caught with the shotgun, as they aren't exactly hard to hide!
I understand that a hotel room would be the safest place. The problem is that I fear that many hotels have firearm detectors at their front lobby doors, so it seems impossible to enter with my shotgun.

MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
I see, thank you for the suggestions and advice.

I understand that a hotel room would be the safest place. The problem is that I fear that many hotels have firearm detectors at their front lobby doors, so it seems impossible to enter with my shotgun.
Haven't heard about any hotels having firearms detectors, maybe is an American thing (cause of the gun ratio) anyways, I'd would recommend an Airbnb or something similar (it doesn't have to be someone's house, some Airbnb's are from "companies")

Reactions: DeadAtNight