• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
i have been planning to ctb after the end of summer in august. i am going to use SN to ctb. i don't know where i should ctb (i don't want to tramatize my parents)
i might just go into the woods near my house and ctb there, but i don't know if i should. i am living in Florida right now, so that might be a bad option for me. any ideas would be very helpful for me

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like only you know what is best for yourself, the thing that is important for me is somewhere where I would not be found too soon, as that would increase the chance of the method failing. I do like the sound of ctb in the woods though. I wish you the best in whatever happens and I hope you find relief from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: T90-Alpha
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
If I was in Florida I would CTB in a nice hotel in Miami
. That would be my choice

Reactions: Cryptonite and T90-Alpha
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
I feel like only you know what is best for yourself, the thing that is important for me is somewhere where I would not be found too soon, as that would increase the chance of the method failing. I do like the sound of ctb in the woods though. I wish you the best in whatever happens and I hope you find relief from suffering.
the only problem i might have with going into the woods is the extreme humidity and heat in FL, but that might be my only option

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
i have been planning to ctb after the end of summer in august. i am going to use SN to ctb. i don't know where i should ctb (i don't want to tramatize my parents)
i might just go into the woods near my house and ctb there, but i don't know if i should. i am living in Florida right now, so that might be a bad option for me. any ideas would be very helpful for me
Careful--If you're in Ocala area, plenty of bears in those woods, and recently a couple were chased into their house by one and bears don't care about heat or humidity--You don't want to be interrupted

Reactions: T90-Alpha
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
the only problem i might have with going into the woods is the extreme humidity and heat in FL, but that might be my only option

Why would the humidity and heat be a bother

If anything I think it would be more likely to help you die . Humidity and heat does tend to make me want to throw up though so is that what you're getting at ?

T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
Why would the humidity and heat be a bother

If anything I think it would be more likely to help you die . Humidity and heat does tend to make me want to throw up though so is that what you're getting at ?
i just feel horrible in the heat, im not very used to it.
Careful--If you're in Ocala area, plenty of bears in those woods, and recently a couple were chased into their house by one and bears don't care about heat or humidity--You don't want to be interrupted
i live a hour away from tampa, do you have any tips or alteratives for what i should do?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020

i live a hour away from tampa, do you have any tips or alteratives for what i should do?

Do you drive

T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
yeah, i have my drivers license, but i don't own a car yet, i just borrow my parents car when i need to.
im not going to drive somewhere to ctb in my parents car
i might be able to order a uber or taxi

Reactions: outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

Like others here say, is a motel a possibility? Put out the Do Not Disturb sign

T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
Like others here say, is a motel a possibility? Put out the Do Not Disturb sign
i do not want to risk getting found at all
when i ctb, i want to succeed first try
i do not want to be forcibly hospitalized

Reactions: outrider567
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
i do not want to risk getting found at all
when i ctb, i want to succeed first try
i do not want to be forcibly hospitalized

I don't understand people who act like being in a hotel means you will be found

It's almost like most of the people who post here have never once stayed in a hotel in their life

No one gives a fuck what you do in your hotel room. People fuck in those rooms and people scream at the top of their lungs. In trashier and sometimes nicer hotels people have arguments like harvey Weinstein and that woman . Unless you are super loud for an extended period no one will bother you

The maids literally don't bother you with the sign. Many Covid era hotels don't even clean unless you ask them to.

Reactions: Tired Nacho II, Capsaicin78 and Shu