itsraining

itsraining

Sleep With A Baseball Bat
May 18, 2023
If it helps I don't think this site will be taken down anytime soon, but I think there will be a discord server as well

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If this site goes down then there is nothing that anyone can do about it, I wouldn't be surprised if such a thing happened as after all everywhere in this society is so pro-life rather than accepting of the right to cease existing which is just so horrible and wrong. I hate those humans who insist that no matter what suffering must be prolonged.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Upvote 0
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
We should switch to telepathy.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
Upvote 0
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I don't even want to think about the possibility of this site going down.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
They have Telegram and Twitter group. You can go to Announcements section to find them. And sb has given you one link already. Many investigative journalism and whistleblowing organizations move to onion sites (dark net). It's not as hard as people think. There there is uncensored Internet. You will just have to download Tor browser and search "Sanctioned Suicide forum" or similar on their DuckDuckGo search engine. It's not a big deal. Some things will always exist because there's an ongoing need in them. That's why hard drugs have been sold and will continue to be sold, no matter what LE does. Markets go down, and new ones appear instead. And they're under much more attack than this site is, believe me.
If there is a wish, there's always a way in a social context (like with this site). Not always in individual - that's why we're here.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and itsraining
Upvote 0
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Just switch to the TOR mirror.

Upvote 0