• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Purin

Purin

Dec 5, 2022
I'm planning on taking SN before Winter break but I'm not sure where I should go to ctb without being interrupted. I'm currently a college student living on-campus in a dorm, and I don't own a car right now.

Any Ideas?

tyasma

tyasma

Oct 14, 2022
If you don't mind it, a hotel works. I'm sorry you don't have a safe space of your own to do it.

Upvote 0
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I'm planning on taking SN before Winter break but I'm not sure where I should go to ctb without being interrupted. I'm currently a college student living on-campus in a dorm, and I don't own a car right now.

Any Ideas?
I just posted basically the same issue early this morning…so, following. It's so hard to find somewhere you can make noise and just exist without being noticed. :/

Upvote 0
Papilio_polyxenes

Papilio_polyxenes

Oct 4, 2022
I intend to leave my car to someone else after I pass, so I won't be doing it there. I don't live alone either, obviously.

It's quite likely that I will pick either a hotel room or some place in nature - depending on whether my method is SN or drowning/hypothermia. SN is the "safe" option, assuming it can be acquired by my self-imposed deadline.

I honestly like the idea of giving myself back to nature, dying in the peace of the wilderness. To me, it feels altogether empty and isolating to be confined to a rented room.

I'd prefer one last look at the skies above before taking the cold plunge to wash away all suffering and regret. I hope to experience the beauty of this world in its fullness during my final hour.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tyasma, Lonerzepam and Wunderkind
Upvote 0