K

kpb10

Dec 8, 2023
I kinda ruined my life, mostly because of laziness. Lost all reputation at my job and probably won't have any kind of career, beside doing some shit jobs in the future. Also got no social life at all, pushed away all the people I knew before. I have so little life experience that I find highschool kids more mature then me, even though I'm fucking 26. I really see no way out of the hole I dig by myself. Funny thing, I found out recently a book called "Oblomov", and it perfectly describes me lol. Sadly, the main character dies at the end, also because of his laziness. So I'm kinda thinking about finishing it now, better then having to wait couple of decades more. Problem is I have no balls to do it, and don't know how to make myself make it. I find myself sitting above the river and just looking at the water downthere, trying to overcome my fear, but I always give up at the end. Tonight I will have another chance, and I hope I will get the courage finally. Probably will down couple of beers before that, so my decision can seem more rational. Do you have some tips on how to force myself to do it?

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's perfectly understandable how people don't have much motivation to get ahead in this dreadful world.
We are expected to become wage-slaves and work our asses off in order to survive in an awful world until we are too old to enjoy life anyway.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish that it's not so difficult to cease existing on our own terms, I hate how it's so hard to die. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I wish that existence came with an permanent offswitch to instantly and permanently die in peace.