• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
Hi, I think I've found a listing for sn on a certain craft website. I'm from the uk and want to know would It be okay to get it delivered straight to me or is it wiser to get it sent to a p.o box or delivery point?

Thanks,

Reactions: _Minsk
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
are concerned about your safety? if so i would think there is not a big difference in how orders are being taken care of. the only difference would be if someone else would receive your order for you, or if you let it send to a place where no one is living currently (like in these darkweb documentaries).
depending on where you order from it might get riskier since packages from other countries might get extra attention, if you have your own house, i would go fr that in case order is within uk area. but i might be wrong, here at us its easy to ship stuff within country since there aint any checks as far i know.

not sure about uk laws tho, anyways, good luck!<3

Last edited:
Reactions: FinalDestination