• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
soo uhhh i don't really cut myself cus im a pussy sooo i just kinda scratch myself really hard.
The thing is, i don't want it to be visible on my wrist and i cant really use long sleeves cus where i live is really flipping hot sooooo can you guys help me?
Also, i tried the ice thing to prevent myself of hurting, didnt work.
Also also, upper thighs don't work for me, kinda hard to scratch there.

• Hugs
Reactions: UtopianSoliloquies, ththth999 and Praestat_Mori
Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
Please don't. I wish I knew what to say. I don't know what you're facing but I would imagine it's tough.

Reactions: R_N, chronically_in_pain and Praestat_Mori
ththth999

ththth999

Mar 9, 2023
sh is a bitch that i also conquer and i am really well aware of how hard it is to stop. especially because after a while of doing it you just stop getting any sort of satisfaction that you did it. after hurting there will be guilt that triggers the urge to harm yourself again, and that loops.
its pretty much pointless. and i wish i could help, i really do, but all i can do now is just ask you not to selfharm. doing it creates an endless cycle of guilt and wont change anything except for your mental for the worse:(

Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
Oh buddy im grateful you can understand me :(
Though, I know it's pointless it's just, I need to feel something.
I can't calm down until I stop this flipping feeling of guilt
And I can only stop the guilt with punishment
You get it right?
I don't want to feel like I need to hurt myself
But I think I need it ya know?
Either way, thanks for chatting with me, it's nice meeting good people here :)
Please don't. I wish I knew what to say. I don't know what you're facing but I would imagine it's tough.
Buddy you don't need to say anything, just the thought that someone could care for me, a stranger, enough to wish that I wasn't hurting myself makes me feel grateful.

UtopianSoliloquies

UtopianSoliloquies

Act 3 Scene 1
Jan 21, 2023
If you really feel the urge to hurt yourself, try snapping a rubber band on your arm. Just put it on your arm, pull it back and release it. It stings a bit but doesn't leave any permanent damage or scarring. Sorry that you're in this position :/

Quiet_Observer

Quiet_Observer

Aug 22, 2023
If you really feel the urge to hurt yourself, try snapping a rubber band on your arm. Just put it on your arm, pull it back and release it. It stings a bit but doesn't leave any permanent damage or scarring. Sorry that you're in this position :/
^this, cutting wont fix anything but make you feel worse, rubber bands can most definitely help

steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
Try punching yourself in the balls

Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
Try punching yourself in the balls
What if i don't have balls, buddy? hahahahahaha
Well it certainly is an alternative, thanks dude I guess it could work :)
Couple of suggestions in this this thread. (Link is to this site.)
Thanks buddy, might become handy :)
^this, cutting wont fix anything but make you feel worse, rubber bands can most definitely help
I'll certainly try the rubber bands, thanks!!

Last edited:
salai

salai

Oct 31, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear that, you must be in a difficult situation rn.
When I was younger, I used to scratch and cut myself too, so I totally understand your actions.
If you really feel the urge to hurt yourself, I suggest you to try rubber bands. As for me, when I'm really anxious, I use to bite my fingers one by one (from the side). This doesn't leave any major mark, but it mostly depends on how much pressure you put. I know that it's silly, but it's my best advice for you (Oh and wash your hands before you do it ;) )
But if you need someone to support you, I'll gladly chat with you on Discord (if you want too, of course). My username is "lapisalai"
I hope that you'll get better, take care! :)

C

chronically_in_pain

Oct 31, 2023
this is going to sound super weird but to keep myself from falling into the darkness of cutting, i go on twitter to see people's cuts, like on 988twt. it fuels the want to self destruct without leaving any permanent damage. stay safe!

Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear that, you must be in a difficult situation rn.
When I was younger, I used to scratch and cut myself too, so I totally understand your actions.
If you really feel the urge to hurt yourself, I suggest you to try rubber bands. As for me, when I'm really anxious, I use to bite my fingers one by one (from the side). This doesn't leave any major mark, but it mostly depends on how much pressure you put. I know that it's silly, but it's my best advice for you (Oh and wash your hands before you do it ;) )
But if you need someone to support you, I'll gladly chat with you on Discord (if you want too, of course). My username is "lapisalai"
I hope that you'll get better, take care! :)
Thanks for the help buddy, i might try bitting too