ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
where is my pal lol, where is angst filled fuck up, i miss your posts dude, hope your doing well, i havnt seen you around lately, hope your doing ok, where is un too, i hate that sometimes you get attached to people on the site and they disappear and your wondering if they are ok and still here 🥺 but tbh i envy those who have passed over, i feel that the only negative to the site getting attached to people or forming attachment, hope you peoples are ok ❤️ everybody

Reactions: epic and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Thanks bud, yeah I'm still kicking about, too much of a chicken shit loser to off myself so I don't even bother talking about it anymore tbh. Knowing my luck I'll live to a ripe old age and bitch about it every single day until then.

Hope you're hanging in there, I know everything's a toil when you hate life. Wishing you the best anyway.

Reactions: epic and ever so lonely
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
thank you my friend, i just wanted to know your safe and well, there he is my boi lol, i hope your doing ok pal honestly, and i dont buy that mate, none of us are chicken bro, si is very real, your a tough cookie bro, i think most of us are here, i think sometimes were braver merely being here, i just hope we find peace too tho, your correct about this life mate, it is a joke isnt it, 🥺 i am just glad your still with us mate, many of the longer term members no longer post anymore, and your always wondering how there doing, thanks for replying my friend, i am just glad your doing ok, peace and blessings aswell 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: epic and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah feels like an eternal limbo state doesn't it, not living but not being able to die. I have to juggle so many symptoms every day, all invisible to the outside world. Everything is unpleasant because of it, and I often can't believe I will be forced to live like this forever.

I was sorry to read of your attempt, what is next for you, stick around a bit and see how things go for a while?

And yeah, lots of the oldies have left, but not me, I'm like a rancid fart, sticking around til the bitter end. This place is one of the few I can come where people understand what it's like to suffer 24/7.

• Hugs
Reactions: epic and ever so lonely
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
your no a rancid fart mate your honestly a cool person imho buds, that is why i why i wanted to reach out to you on here, plus you have given me advice from time to time and spoken some sense to me buds, i hear you exactly mate, on what you mean about hanging around 🥺, i often feel like a bad smell lol, nobody ever tries contacting me nomore, i cant believe facebook tho, i didnt know they could shadow ban people, were you aware of that mate ?, so if you ever wonder shit why is nobody commenting on my posts, that maybe why, not because we are unliked but because they have restricted our accounts, wow ☹️😮, it wasnt till a friend said to me dude i cant see any of your posts ?, heck your not even showing up in search, that is so callous bro from social media, so i deleted it tonight, and played a little fifa 23 and got my arse kicked at division rivals lol, i am glad your ok mate honestly, your a nice person for sure, i think you sell yourself short definitely, but i guess most of us here do sometimes, i think your worth more than you realise buds, this society is just broken lol, and failing many of us by the day, what is the us like mate to live in i mean ?, it has to be better than the uk fo sho lol, and i am no sure mate, i would love to emigrate someday, i managed to get passport counter signed, maybe us, canada or australia, i am so tired of uk mate, it is a depressing hellhole here, the weather the food sometimes even the people hehe, honestly dude if you ever need a chin wag or get overwhelmed i here man for a chatskies, your bang on the money about this community being the best online, i feel we never get judged unlike out there, i swear the uk must be the most judgmental place there is, and thanks for your kind words again mate, but honestly if ever you need to chat about anything in general you can inbox me dude, we have to help eachother through for sure, that is what is so cool about sasu, peace and blessings my friend 🙏

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up