Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I have a way of catching the bus but I don't wanna die at home because I don't live alone. I don't wanna die in a hotel and cause the hotel business any problems due to my suicide. Morally I do place comfortable causing issues to hotel business. I was thinking a forest or woodland like just walking in or actually buying a sleeping bag and pretending to be camping and hopefully will be away from other's when I do it. What case scenario I feel I might be forced to do at home but I have no privacy so I could be found if someone thought I was in danger. Any ideas on a good spot

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
Forest is a good idea, I intend to drive my truck into the middle of the forest, set up a tent and do it inside, if you do it at 2-3am the chances anyone find you before morning are low and even if they do it's unlikely they'll disturb you as you're "camping".

Reactions: Brokensaddle
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I believe it all depends on your method. Which one do you consider ?

F

Fifi2

Dec 11, 2023
Pretending you are camping in a forest or a field is not a bad idea. You could bring a tent, sleeping bag, pillows, and blankets so you are as comfortable as possible during your journey. If you do that, just make sure it's somewhere you are permitted to be, or where you won't be found. Wouldn't want a property owner or police finding you somewhere you shouldn't be. Another idea would be to find a remote location to drive to and do it in your car (if you have a car). I can't really come up with any other ideas. I don't want to do it at home either. I don't want to get caught and saved, and I don't want family/friends to be the ones to find me.

Reactions: Brokensaddle
Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
Pretending you are camping in a forest or a field is not a bad idea. You could bring a tent, sleeping bag, pillows, and blankets so you are as comfortable as possible during your journey. If you do that, just make sure it's somewhere you are permitted to be, or where you won't be found. Wouldn't want a property owner or police finding you somewhere you shouldn't be. Another idea would be to find a remote location to drive to and do it in your car (if you have a car). I can't really come up with any other ideas. I don't want to do it at home either. I don't want to get caught and saved, and I don't want family/friends to be the ones to find me.
I dream about walking into a forest and taking my sn at night all wrapped nice and warm in tent while being in nature. It's something I'm exploring into more and more with my time. I don't have a car and I wouldn't use my car and last time I went missing cops kept ringing me and asking various questions as to where I'm
I believe it all depends on your method. Which one do you consider ?
I have sn and I know it's legit going to work. It's about the planning and execution of my method that will insure my success
Forest is a good idea, I intend to drive my truck into the middle of the forest, set up a tent and do it inside, if you do it at 2-3am the chances anyone find you before morning are low and even if they do it's unlikely they'll disturb you as you're "camping".
Im not sure I'm allowed to enter a national park without permission I'm uk based and there's laws where you can camp. What I was thinking was talking annual leave and paying to camp at a site and pitching a tent and following stan guide as I have sn. I will do further research because my dream is never to be found. But I do think to enter a national park you have ask and pay a fee and once I'm dead they check if I have left or not. Any other suggestions like abandoned houses?

Last edited:
F

Fifi2

Dec 11, 2023
I dream about walking into a forest and taking my sn at night all wrapped nice and warm in tent while being in nature. It's something I'm exploring into more and more with my time. I don't have a car and I wouldn't use my car and last time I went missing cops kept ringing me and asking various questions as to where I'm

I have sn and I know it's legit going to work. It's about the planning and execution of my method that will insure my success
When I leave the house to ctb I will not pick up the phone if anyone calls me. Especially the cops. Afraid they may be able to track the call and figure out my location. Maybe even consider not bringing your phone with you at all.

Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
When I leave the house to ctb I will not pick up the phone if anyone calls me. Especially the cops. Afraid they may be able to track the call and figure out my location. Maybe even consider not bringing your phone with you at all.
I'm uk based and they already know I have mental health issues and have attempted in the past. Funny enough my abusers are the ones who reported me missing. I'm going to play it down and be clam. I'll have my phone with me and I'll just say I'm on annual leave. They have a grading system for missing people and last time I was put under medium thankfully. If it's high risk they can tap your phone calls and bank accounts to see where your phone is and where you made a purchase. Not having my phone on me would make me more suspicious. Last time I threatened them with legal action because I haven't committed a crime and allowed to privacy

L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
I'm uk based and they already know I have mental health issues and have attempted in the past. Funny enough my abusers are the ones who reported me missing. I'm going to play it down and be clam. I'll have my phone with me and I'll just say I'm on annual leave. They have a grading system for missing people and last time I was put under medium thankfully. If it's high risk they can tap your phone calls and bank accounts to see where your phone is and where you made a purchase. Not having my phone on me would make me more suspicious. Last time I threatened them with legal action because I haven't committed a crime and allowed to privacy
is there a way to entirely prevent the cops from putting you in the system for missing people? Like leaving behind a letter saying you wanted to cut contact and you're not really missing or something (I wondered a lot about it because my ctb plans involve going far away from home too)

Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
is there a way to entirely prevent the cops from putting you in the system for missing people? Like leaving behind a letter saying you wanted to cut contact and you're not really missing or something (I wondered a lot about it because my ctb plans involve going far away from home too)
Unfortunately no but if I was reported missing they ethical have a right to investigate but what I was thinking was the same. Saying I have cut ties and then possibly living somewhere else for about a month or weeks and then going to see the police and say I'm okay. They don't have the power to come to new address unless they obtain and I don't plan on giving them that information. I would hope seeing them and closing down the missing person cases would put the heat off my back then I could freely go about ctb when and where. I also have decent amount of saving so I could get lawyers to write a letter telling the police to do one. I have a history of being the victim of domestic violence so I have some leeway

Reactions: 0000000000000 and loopdaloop