Just curious, I already have mine so I won't go and steal yours, I promise

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, Forever Sleep and Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I got 2 bags , one in a safe , the other in my pharmacy cabinet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
I got 2 bags , one in a safe , the other in my pharmacy cabinet.
Nice, I got all my Sn bags at the same spot, I really should consider hiding them in different places!!

Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Nice, I got all my Sn bags at the same spot, I really should consider hiding them in different places!!
I already got a welfare check by police , like 7 months ago but we never now , they might come back with a warrant , we are never to prudent so no way they will take my safe , i will give them the one in my cabinet.

• Aww..
Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
I already got a welfare check by police , like 7 months ago but we never now , they might come back with a warrant , we are never to prudent so no way they will take my safe , i will give them the one in my cabinet.
Wow that really sucks, you gotta keep your safe safe, hope they don't search your house and find out about it

Reactions: Gonnerr
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
One in kitchen cupboard and 1 in garage
Pentobarbital in living room. Great big nitrogen cylinder in living room.
Rope in kitchen.

And yet here I am with a great big brain tumour, numb face, chronic violent spasms throughout face and body and a million other symptoms that would fill an A4 sheet

Still can't bring myself to do anything because of the intense rage I feel and the need for retribution against corrupt medical practitioners who stole my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: gbi2, Endoflifecomestoall, kettlevinbarq and 3 others
Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
Rope in kitchen.

And yet here I am with a great big brain tumour, numb face, chronic violent spasms throughout face and body and a million other symptoms that would fill an A4 sheet

Still can't bring myself to do anything because of the intense rage I feel and the need for retribution against corrupt medical practitioners who stole my life.
You really got an arsenal!! I'm really sorry for the situation you're in, you must be going through a lot of pain.. My situation has nothing to do with someone else fucking up my life, if I may tell you something, retribution won't help at all, you just have to let it go, medics have also ruined my mom's life in every single way, she even wanted to kill them.. We also sued them once and lost a lot of money, so I wouldn't advice you to take revenge, be sure life will make them pay, in one way or another

Reactions: Endoflifecomestoall and DeadHead
A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
Guys I just read up on SN and the prep to go into it ....do I need a benzodiazepine.... Can someone tell me where they got their SN and where I can buy it ....I'm totally down to do this!!

• Hugs
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
One of my jars is hiding behind a row of books on one of the bookshelves in my study.

The other two jars are in the bottom drawer of my nightstand.

I've also got a variety of ropes in the top drawer of my dresser, in case I decide I'd rather go that route.

• Hugs
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Itll be under my bed. Not sure why, it's just my comfort space and is dry and dark.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and Finalnight
A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
I need some SN tell me where to get it and where I can get a gun

Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
Guys I just read up on SN and the prep to go into it ....do I need a benzodiazepine.... Can someone tell me where they got their SN and where I can buy it ....I'm totally down to do this!!
Benzos are strongly recommended, though they're not essential, as for sources you have to investigate and search on the PPH, I'm not sure if you may find them there since I was able to get my Sn through other means, Wish I could help you there, but providers only sell to old customers, sorry :(

Last edited:
A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
There has to be a site I can get SN all you guys talk about it
I need SN in Canada

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
You really got an arsenal!! I'm really sorry for the situation you're in, you must be going through a lot of pain.. My situation has nothing to do with someone else fucking up my life, if I may tell you something, retribution won't help at all, you just have to let it go, medics have also ruined my mom's life in every single way, she even wanted to kill them.. We also sued them once and lost a lot of money, so I wouldn't advice you to take revenge, be sure life will make them pay, in one way or another
No it won't, these people never pay, that's why they keep doing it. You want me to just "let it go" that these fuckers sentenced me to death? Sounds like you think my life is worthless. Anyway thank you for your commiserations.

Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
No it won't, these people never pay, that's why they keep doing it. You want me to just "let it go" that these fuckers sentenced me to death? Sounds like you think my life is worthless. Anyway thank you for your commiserations.
It was just my advice, I don't think your life is worthless in any way, I often would like to take revenge by my own hands and kill everybody who contributed to my misery, but I need to let it go because if I don't I will never by in peace with myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadHead
A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
Is anyone from Canada
I had found a site that will sell

• Hugs
Reactions: xxxbmw, reiII and Finalnight
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
man. All you guys with multiple bags of SN! >_< I need more than 1 too! aaaaaaaaaa
Anyways, I just put mine under my bed still in the packaging on top of a box of assorted girl's stuff~

• Hugs
Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
man. All you guys with multiple bags of SN! >_< I need more than 1 too! aaaaaaaaaa
Anyways, I just put mine under my bed still in the packaging on top of a box of assorted girl's stuff~
For testing purposes?? I think I got 1 Kg, lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
For testing purposes?? I think I got 1 Kg, lol.
rofl. I'm scared about mine because it's vacuum sealed, and I don't want to break it! >_< Plus, if I use it and fail, I'd still have some left over, but I'd have to hope it doesn't get thrown out or go bad while I'm in the ward. :(

• Hugs
Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
rofl. I'm scared about mine because it's vacuum sealed, and I don't want to break it! >_< Plus, if I use it and fail, I'd still have some left over, but I'd have to hope it doesn't get thrown out or go bad while I'm in the ward. :(
The Sn can last up to 3 years, even more if you store it well and away from heat and moisture, maybe you could order some more once you're out the ward if possible so you can check its purity!!

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
You can look it up but it's like westlab I think
Can someone tell me ....is this a thread to talk about suicide ....is it a thread to help each other out like help each other out as in help get things to go through with it ..I need a gun
I can't get one in my area

Last edited:
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Rope in kitchen.

Jesus, pento? @DeadHead

Reactions: DeadHead