WildAtHeart

Oct 1, 2024
Where are you on the political spectrum

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'm kind of all over the place depending on the specific issue. In broad strokes, though: for most fiscal/economic policy, I tend to align more with the left, but on social/cultural/culture-war issues, I tend to be more centrist or even right-of-centre. For example, I am in favour of abortion at any stage of pregnancy, but I think minors should not be allowed to medically transition (in general).

Reactions: Agon321
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm a contrarian. If enough people around me think one way, I start feeling like I'd rather believe the opposite.

Reactions: Final_Freedom and Alexei_Kirillov
Final_Freedom

Final_Freedom

Oct 2, 2024
I'm outside of it because I don't participate. Political beliefs are for people who actually contribute to the world or have something to gain, I have nothing and will never have anything except death. I don't even have a job, why should I care about politics?

• Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I would say that my political views line up the most with the Parti Rhinocéros. I agree with a lot of their idea, such as towing Antarctica up here to control all of the world's cold.

Okay, but seriously, I feel like if you've read any of my posts before then it is pretty clear that I'm very left-leaning. I feel like I don't even need to further elaborate on that...

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
I don't really consider myself on either side because there are core issues on both ends that I do not agree with. I generally just follow my heart.

Last edited: