• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Where do you get heroin (or other opioids)? I've always liked the thought of an OD...

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Local drug dealers I guess...

Reactions: sserafim
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
well, you can try growing poppy plants and make it yourself

SadGoose

SadGoose

Meow :(
Aug 20, 2023
Dark web should cover you. Try tor.taxi, they list a multitude of links to markets. Go to Dread (like reddit but for dnm discussions among other things), it has all the info you will ever need. Check vendors there before you buy. Alsp before buying anything make sure you read the "DNM Bible". My posting this here violates opsec but at this point I'm planning to ctb soon so that isn't really a concern for me anymore. I have bought weed and LSD multiple times from dnms and I have never been scammed.

This forum has a great guide for DNMs

Reactions: grungy自殺, sserafim and rotciv
executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
San Fransisco is my best guess, although I think they're mostly doing fent right now

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Go find the nearest homeless shelter, methadone clinic, hot spot that addicts tend to go to. Here in Canada there's a homeless shelter with an AIDS association that gives out x-change needle/citrus/tourniquet/everything you need to shoot up right next door, and it's a gold mine for finding drugs lol. Worst part of my town. If you have anything like that just go down there with enough money to buy someone's next hit in exchange for putting you in contact and you'll find somebody. I'm willing to bet within five minutes. Better to ask for fentanyl instead of H in my opinion though. You're 110% dead with that stuff, I had to give up on H as my method because the odds of surviving and waking up with a raging opioid addiction are a gamble I didn't want to make.

Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Go find the nearest homeless shelter, methadone clinic, hot spot that addicts tend to go to. Here in Canada there's a homeless shelter with an AIDS association that gives out x-change needle/citrus/tourniquet/everything you need to shoot up right next door, and it's a gold mine for finding drugs lol. Worst part of my town. If you have anything like that just go down there with enough money to buy someone's next hit in exchange for putting you in contact and you'll find somebody. I'm willing to bet within five minutes. Better to ask for fentanyl instead of H in my opinion though. You're 110% dead with that stuff, I had to give up on H as my method because the odds of surviving and waking up with a raging opioid addiction are a gamble I didn't want to make.
do some/all methadone clinics offer fentanyl test strips or is that rare ?