• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

greenvally

greenvally

Jul 10, 2023
i have some razorblades and i was thinking maybe i could just slit my throat? i've very sure i will die if i just cut my carotid artery but i'm not sure so i also want to make other cuts in my neck as well to guarantee

also i know i will suffer a horrible death and will probably last for hours until i die, i don't care, this is the method i have. i'll leave alone in the middle of the night, hide myself somewhere (maybe under a car or bury myself somewhere) and then do it and wait for the best. no one will search for me until 7 AM and by that time i will already be rotting.

EDIT, also i want to guarantee people know it's suicide, i know it would be suspicious if some girl randomly appeared dead below a stranger's car

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, Sannti, Sweet Tart and 1 other person
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
1. neck is probably the best place but ctb by cutting has a low success rate
2. leave a note or something if you want to make sure people know you ctb
3. i dont think hiding under a car is a good place since its probably not going to be fast

i will adivise you to use another method but i wish you luck and hope it goes as planed even if you do it by cuting

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
slit my throat?
Cutting and slitting is not only a horrible method it has a very low success rate. If you really intend to be successful you should look for "Seppuku" and use a very sharp knife that is used by butchers to slaughter animals.

I really recommend to look into other more peaceful und less cruel methods!!

Reactions: CW36
greenvally

greenvally

Jul 10, 2023
Cutting and slitting is not only a horrible method it has a very low success rate. If you really intend to be successful you should look for "Seppuku" and use a very sharp knife that is used by butchers to slaughter animals.

I really recommend to look into other more peaceful und less cruel methods!!
i thought about seppuku but i imagined just directly cutting my throat would be more effective

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
i thought about seppuku but i imagined just directly cutting my throat would be more effective
I don't recommend this and I'm sure you will not be able to overcome SI cutting your own throat like butchers are slaughtering animals by cutting their throats. Anything else would not lead to success anyway if you still insist on such a cruel and painful method.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
This is a highly unusual method. There are many other methods, all better than cutting. The carotid is hard enough to reach with rope sometimes, so the pain with using a blade will not become apparent to you actually try, which I don't recommend. They're deep in the neck and most people who attempt such cutting will probably back off after the first and superficial cut is made. Those who don't are probably off their head on something.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Amyend88, Sweet Tart and Praestat_Mori
greenvally

greenvally

Jul 10, 2023
This is a highly unusual method. There are many other methods, all better than stabbing. And I'd say stabbing is more likely to ring alarm bells with the police when it comes to supposed suicide.
this is all i have, some razorblades and potentially bigger knifes that i will get once i'm sure this is how i'll be going down

i'm scared of poisoning because i don't want to become braindead if i survive and also falling from a high place isn't an option for me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mouseteacup and Sweet Tart
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
i know one guy he cut his throat, he survived because it was really hard to do right then he give up after many hours because of SI

im sure you have something to hang you self with or maybe try to fly from a high place etc

cuting is just a bad method, sure it can work but there are better ways

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
greenvally

greenvally

Jul 10, 2023
I don't recommend this and I'm sure you will not be able to overcome SI cutting your own throat like butchers are slaughtering animals by cutting their throats. Anything else would not lead to success anyway if you still insist on such a cruel and painful method.
i plan to take several drugs, go to mentioned hidding spot in the streets, get my headphones, and listen to some things while doing the act and waiting for my death.

if you take out the pain i would probably say i'll be going down pretty peacefully

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Brain damage occurs in most methods that are prolonged and fail. That's the very nature of CTB; the objective is for the brain to die. Not many drugs will stop that kinda pain. But if you had said drugs, you'd still have to get over the sensation and sight, cause it'll be a scary mess.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88, mouseteacup, Sweet Tart and 1 other person
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
doing it in the streets is not a good idea if you want to actually ctb, it may take many hours so why risk that somebody finds and save you

Reactions: mouseteacup and Praestat_Mori
greenvally

greenvally

Jul 10, 2023
doing it in the streets is not a good idea if you want to actually ctb, it may take many hours so why risk that somebody finds and save you
because if i do it in my house my parents and brother are sure to find me, while if i'm just buried into some manhole, it will take hours and hours for people to even notice me
Brain damage occurs in most methods that are prolonged and fail. That's the very nature of CTB; the objective is for the brain to die. Not many drugs will stop that kinda pain. But if you had said drugs, you'd still have to get over the sensation and sight, cause it'll be a scary mess.
i really don't care, part of the reason i'm going down this way is because i don't feel things anymore and i don't even know if "I" exists anymore. it will be scary for a couple of minutes but then it will all fade like a dream

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
because if i do it in my house my parents and brother are sure to find me, while if i'm just buried into some manhole, it will take hours and hours for people to even notice me
okey sure if you dont get notice then it fine

but why not use another method? get that you have razor blades but it does have a low success rate, it can be really fast but in most cases you have to cut open again and again all night then maybe it works, losing all your blood takes time and it not a good way to go

Results: Of 10,708 studies screened, 34 studies were included in the meta-analysis. Based on the suicide acts that resulted in death or hospitalization, firearms were found to be the most lethal method (CFR:89.7%), followed by hanging/suffocation (84.5%), drowning (80.4%), gas poisoning (56.6%), jumping (46.7%), drug/liquid poisoning (8.0%) and cutting (4.0%). The rank of the lethality for different methods remained relatively stable across study setting, sex and age group. Method-specific CFRs for males and females were similar for most suicide methods, while method-CFRs were specifically higher in older adults.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Disappointered and Sweet Tart
greenvally

greenvally

Jul 10, 2023

but why not use another method? get that you have razor blades but it does have a low success rate, it can be really fast but in most cases you have to cut open again and again all night then maybe it works, losing all your blood takes time and it not a good way to go
Results: Of 10,708 studies screened, 34 studies were included in the meta-analysis. Based on the suicide acts that resulted in death or hospitalization, firearms were found to be the most lethal method (CFR:89.7%), followed by hanging/suffocation (84.5%), drowning (80.4%), gas poisoning (56.6%), jumping (46.7%), drug/liquid poisoning (8.0%) and cutting (4.0%). The rank of the lethality for different methods remained relatively stable across study setting, sex and age group. Method-specific CFRs for males and females were similar for most suicide methods, while method-CFRs were specifically higher in older adults.

i don't have another method, i can't buy anything that would remotely make people around me consider suicide and i won't hang myself because i think it would just be creepy for my family to find a dead body hanging on the ceilling, i can't do this to them

even the knifes that i said i might buy, i would have to risk a lot to not get caught

Reactions: Erik.t.f
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
i don't have another method, i can't buy anything that would remotely make people around me consider suicide and i won't hang myself because i think it would just be creepy for my family to find a dead body hanging on the ceilling, i can't do this to them

even the knifes that i said i might buy, i would have to risk a lot to not get caught

use a belt or something, its tricky to do right but about 85% success rate is better then 4% (im not saying hanging is the best for you it just an example)
just do a little Resource about different methods before you decide

greenvally

greenvally

Jul 10, 2023
use a belt or something, its tricky to do right but about 85% success rate is better then 4% (im not saying hanging is the best for you it just an example)
just do a little Resource about different methods before you decide

i still don't get how a direct cut to my carotid could result in survival

remember i will probably be buried in a random man hole severely drugged and listening to music. no one will be there to save me for at least 6 or 5 hours (considering i have school at 6 and will probably leave my house at 0:00 or so)

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i doubt you'd be calmly listening to music. it is possible for the wound to seal itself.

quote from erik 'in most cases you have to cut open again and again'

E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
it fine if you want to do it this way but do some resource, first, SI will also be terrible, it will just be alot of pain, it also can take a lot longer then 5-6 hours so you might fail just because of that

my opinion is that cutting is for SH not CTB

greenvally

greenvally

Jul 10, 2023
i doubt you'd be calmly listening to music. it is possible for the wound to seal itself.

quote from erik 'in most cases you have to cut open again and again'
what if i take anti coagulant medicine? i think this would make the wound pretty hard to close up

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I've read if you can successfully cut your femoral artery you can pass out pretty quickly, like under a minute. People who get stabbed there in attacks or accidents die fast. The problem is doing it yourself, slicing your skin with razor blades is one thing, actually being able to cut deep down and skillfully cut into an artery is extremely difficult to perform on your own person

Reactions: mouseteacup and Erik.t.f
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
what if i take anti coagulant medicine? i think this would make the wound pretty hard to close up
having the wound in warm water should keep it open too
anti coagulant meds might work, i imagine blood thinner also helps

this just sounds like you going to get a brain damage or something so i wound advise to do something else or get help, if you die from it will take a lot of time and pain
as i linked to earlier cuting have about 4% success rate so i would consider other methods like SN, N, hanging, night night bag, blackout drowning etc

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
i still don't get how a direct cut to my carotid could result in survival

remember i will probably be buried in a random man hole severely drugged and listening to music. no one will be there to save me for at least 6 or 5 hours (considering i have school at 6 and will probably leave my house at 0:00 or so)
Yes, but have you ever tried to cut yourself and have you ever felt SI in overdrive? What you think and say now is unlikely to stick after you start.

That's interesting, that's the highest success rate I've seen for drowning in any study. Usually more like the 60's. Clearly drowning is becoming more successful as people put their research in..

That's interesting, that's the highest success rate I've seen for drowning in any study. Usually more like the 60's. Clearly drowning is becoming more successful as people put their research in..

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
you can fuck up every single method so research is key

BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
I would really, really urge you to not go through with the cutting method. But if you are going to do it, your best bet is anti-coagulants and hitting the carotids and then the radials in your wrists for good measure. If you can stab yourself, you're going to want to hit the femoral. But cutting deep is already nearly impossible with SI, so I doubt you can stab yourself. It's not completely impossible, I've seen 2 videos of people stabbing themselves to death, but it just looks like a horrible death. Again, I'd urge you to look into other methods, but good luck on whatever choice you make.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
this just isnt gonna work im sorry