• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I found two sellers on ebay but I'm not sure if they're legit. Can anyone confirm? Or are there more reliable sellers?

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
N

nitz

Aug 29, 2018
You visit your doctor and telling him you puke for 2-3 days, but you are not ill

Reactions: Morpheus, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 2 others
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
@Madrid27 and @IWishYouAllGoodLuck, you might want to remove the links and the sellers' names. We don't want them to be compromised if the authorities are monitoring this place.

All the international azide sellers disappeared from eBay and I don't know why.

Reactions: Ntothed, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
Ok remove it. Better be careful

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Tiburcio
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
@Madrid27 and @IWishYouAllGoodLuck, you might want to remove the links and the sellers' names. We don't want them to be compromised if the authorities are monitoring this place.

All the international azide sellers disappeared from eBay and I don't know why.

How are people supposed to find it without the link?

MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

May 31, 2018
How are people supposed to find it without the link?
They could talk only about Primperan and eBay, and they could go as far as calling eBay "the bidding site". I saw people on 8ch do it.

Reactions: Morpheus, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
[QUOTE = "MortDeVivre, post: 51590, member: 677"] Podrían hablar solo de Primperan y eBay, y podrían llegar a llamar a eBay "el sitio de pujas". Vi gente en 8ch hacerlo. [/ QUOTE]
Whats 8ch?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
They could talk only about Primperan and eBay, and they could go as far as calling eBay "the bidding site". I saw people on 8ch do it.
I've searched eBay but haven't found anything. People need the links.

MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

May 31, 2018
I've searched eBay but haven't found anything. People need the links.
I can find it, but if it's really necessary they can turn the links into TinyURL ones.

Reactions: onegoodreason, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
Isnt there online pharmacies and drug stores people use on here? I feel like were in the dark when it comes to sources

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Moony21

Moony21

Experienced
Nov 23, 2018
In my country I can buy primperan in every pharmacy. And a lot of my pregnant friends take this pills against throw up. R u guys sure that primperan is ok?
I think it's not a strong pill...

Reactions: onegoodreason, therhydler, ctrl_alt_delete and 2 others
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
In my country I can buy primperan in every pharmacy. And a lot of my pregnant friends take this pills against throw up. R u guys sure that primperan is ok?
I think it's not a strong pill...
What country?

Reactions: therhydler and Lifeisatrap
Moony21

Moony21

Experienced
Nov 23, 2018
Switzerland

Reactions: onegoodreason, therhydler, ctrl_alt_delete and 3 others
killing me softly

killing me softly

don't wake me, i plan on sleeping in
Dec 28, 2018
updated experience on buying primperan (metoclopramide):

i ordered mine from a Greek seller after seeing others have a positive experience. i also had a good experience and received mine today.

i ordered on 12.28 and received today (01.14) so it took roughly 2 weeks to the US. the seller provides a tracking number which is always nice to be able to follow along.

the mail packaging was simple, no padding, so the drug packaging came smooshed but the pills themselves are fine. i'm attaching photos with blurred details for privacy.

Front Rear IMG 20190114 182748 IMG 20190114 182830 IMG 20190114 182822 ELTA   Personal   Track  Trace

Reactions: Morpheus, onegoodreason, therhydler and 4 others
Pulmonicis

Pulmonicis

Jan 1, 2019
I got mine from the same seller and it arrived fine as stated. Am from Baltic states, Lithuania, and it took only a week to reach me. Pleased with the results :p

Reactions: sif, onegoodreason, therhydler and 3 others
ctrl_alt_delete

ctrl_alt_delete

r e p l i c a n t
Nov 14, 2018

Oh this is wonderful news! I was starting to worry about this as a has just let me know that my anti-ems were probably seized. Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: onegoodreason, therhydler, killing me softly and 1 other person
onegoodreason

onegoodreason

"She went down swinging" Tom Petty
Dec 28, 2018

i ordered mine from a Greek seller after seeing others have a positive experience. i also had a good experience and received mine today.

i ordered on 12.28 and received today (01.14) so it took roughly 2 weeks to the US. the seller provides a tracking number which is always nice to be able to follow along.

the mail packaging was simple, no padding, so the drug packaging came smooshed but the pills themselves are fine. i'm attaching photos with blurred details for privacy.

View attachment 5528 View attachment 5530 View attachment 5533 View attachment 5531 View attachment 5532 View attachment 5534
Just checked the link you posted here, killing me softly. Looks like he/she has only 10 packages left to sell. No indication they'll have more in future. Shoot, don't have the funds to order right now, but hopefully will find some when I do.

I wanted to ask you all if you know anything about Cerenia. It is an antiemetic for animals, but can humans use it, too? I have some that I tried to give one of my babies but couldn't get it in her. I have 3.5 16mg tablets. Would that work as well as meto, do you think? Will also research, but thought I'd ask here, too. Thanks! Peace. :-)

Reactions: LastFlowers, ctrl_alt_delete, sif and 1 other person
onegoodreason

onegoodreason

Dec 28, 2018
Personally got it from here https://m.ebay.com/itm/primperan-20...246654?hash=item2ab0f18cbe:g:2VMAAOSwAEhbYxHf The other one https://m.ebay.com/itm/primperan-20...981946?hash=item285c86113a:g:y0UAAOSwEARbFbnB Members on the site said they recievied from him and its probably a better choice since that seller is a long time ebay seller and has slightly better rating
I clicked on your links, IWishYouAllGoodLuck, but only got blank pages, didn't even seem to connect to ebay. Must have been removed. Oh well...more sources dried up. :hmph:

Reactions: Morpheus, ctrl_alt_delete and sif
onegoodreason

onegoodreason

Dec 28, 2018
Oh this is wonderful news! I was starting to worry about this as a has just let me know that my anti-ems were probably seized. Thank you for sharing!
Oy, that sucks, ctrl_alt_delete. Hope you're able to find another source. PM me when you can.

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete and sif